Read all instructions and warnings on the product, product labels, and instruction manuals before use. Consult your vehicle owner’s manual to determine proper placement of child restraint in your vehicle and familiarize yourself with your vehicle’s components.
• Plastic and metal parts may be wiped clean with mild soap and water.
• Take care not to damage any labels.
• The harness can be wiped clean with mild soap and water. Allow harness to air dry.
• Do not immerse buckle in water or lubricate.
• The seat pad can be machine washed separately in cold water, delicate cycle.