Read all instructions and warnings on the product, product labels, and instruction manuals before use. Consult your vehicle owner’s manual to determine proper placement of child restraint in your vehicle and familiarize yourself with your vehicle’s components.
- DO NOT lubricate or immerse the SureLATCH connectors, the buckle, or any other part of this child restraint.
- Plastic and metal parts may be wiped clean with mild soap and water and dried with a soft cloth.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or solvents.
- Take care not to damage any labels.
- The harness can be wiped clean with mild soap and water. Allow harness to air dry. DO NOT immerse buckle in water or lubricate buckle.
- Machine-wash the seat pad separately in cold water, delicate cycle, and tumble dry 10 – 15 minutes on low heat.