ADVANCED SensorSafe™ Embrace DLX Infant Car Seat (Largo)
Lovingly fashioned with soft heathered cottons, a cozy blanket boot, and three layers of pressure-reducing Comfort Tech™ padding, this Embrace provides infants with comfort and safety, and parents with peace-of-mind. When you turn off your car, a gentle series of tones will chime to remind you that your child is buckled in their car seat. We call this simple reminder system SensorSafe™, and it has been heralded as a solution to help prevent hot car deaths which persist at an alarming rate. SensorSafe™ Technology has been featured in countless news segments and has received praise and innovation awards from Fast Company, Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association, The Bump, and Pregnancy & Newborn Magazine.
A safer embrace...
Rated a "Best Buy" by a leading consumer magazine, the Embrace provides easy handling features for parents, and premium protection for normal and low birth-weight babies. The Embrace infant seat includes a stay-in-car convenience base that makes transferring your baby to and from your vehicle a snap. At under 8 lbs. the Embrace packs a ton of protection into a lightweight and easy-to-carry seat.
The Evenflo® Embrace™ Infant Car Seat combines safety, comfort & ease with exclusive convenience features for you. With the lightweight design, you won’t have to worry about your arm getting tired while on the go! Your baby will be comfortable on the road with a removable plush head pillow and pivoting canopy. To ease your on the go lifestyle, Embrace has an up-front adjust for simple harness adjustment throughout the year. This seat can be used with or without the base, and additional accessory bases are available.
- Buckle pockets: small storage pockets on the side of seat make buckles easy to find. Pockets keep metal tongues out of the sun to protect from buckle burns
- Extended Use: Accommodates Growing Infants Longer with a 4-35 lb weight rating and 3 shoulder harness positions
- Up-Front Harness Adjust: Central, front access to harness adjuster provides an easy way to adjust child's harness for an accurate, snug fit
- Recline Indicator: Base includes an easy-to-read pendulum level, indicating when the seat is properly leveled in the vehicle for a precise installation
- Easy Transition: Separate, stay-in-car base for easy transition of infant carrier in and out of the vehicle. Extra bases sold separately for multiple vehicles
- 3 Harness Positions: Provide a proper fit for your growing baby
- Full Coverage Canopy: Provides full protection from sun, wind and rain
- Use Without a Base: Install seat even without the base– great option for traveling in aircraft, rental vehicles and taxis
- Ergonomic Handle: More comfortable to carry in the bend of the arm
- Removable Head Pillow: Plush head pillow provides comfort and support for proper head positioning – removable as baby grows
- Machine-Washable: Durable fabrics remove for easy cleaning
- Live Video Installation Support: Schedule an appointment to have a certified car seat safety technician guide you through a proper vehicle installation
- Online Chat: Chat with our ParentLink® customer service experts online in real time
Child Specs (4-35lbs)
- Weight: 4 – 35 lbs (2.3 – 15.8 kg)
- Height: 17 - 30 in. (43 - 76 cm.)
- Age: Up to 1 year
- Fit: The top of the child's head must be at least 1 in. (25 mm.) below the top of the child restraint seat back.
Product & Shipping Specs
- Dimensions: 16.125 D x 28.5 H x 17.5 W (Inches)
- Product Weight: Approximately 13 lbs. with base, 7.5 lbs. without base
- Package Width: 18.9 in.
- Package Weight: 15.6 lbs.
- Package Depth: 16.5 in.
- Package Height: 27.8 in.
At Evenflo, we continue to go above and beyond government standards to provide car seats that are tested at 2X the Federal Crash Test Standard.
- Side Impact Tested: Meets or exceeds all applicable federal safety standards and Evenflo’s side impact standards.
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard.
- FMVSS 213: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Child Restraint Systems
- FMVSS 302: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Flammability of Interior Materials
- CMVSS 302: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- CMVSS 213: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- Certified For Use In Aircraft: When used with the internal 5-point harness this restraint meets FAA Inversion requirements for airplane use.
- Evenflo Temperature Testing: All current Evenflo car seats are tested for product integrity at both high and low temperatures.
Use & Care
Read all instructions and warnings on the product, product labels, and instruction manuals before use. Consult your vehicle owner’s manual to determine proper placement of child restraint in your vehicle and familiarize yourself with your vehicle’s components.
- DO NOT lubricate or immerse in water any part of this child restraint, unless rinsing is permitted
- Plastic and metal parts may be wiped clean with mild soap and water and dried with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners or solvents.
- Take care not to damage any labels.
- The harness can be wiped clean with mild soap and water. Allow harness to air dry.
- Machine wash the seat pad separately in cold water, delicate cycle. Tumble dry 10 to 15 minutes on low heat.
- Periodically inspect and clean the restraint's crotch buckle of food, liquids, and other debris to ensure proper latching. Place the buckle in a cup of warm water and gently agitate the buckle back and forth. Press the red button several times while the buckle is in the water. Do not submerge the harness strap. To avoid damage to the buckle, do not clean the buckle with soap or detergents and do not use a lubricant.
You might also like...
32121400$45.00Embrace Infant Car Seat Base (Black)$45.00Description
The Evenflo Embrace Infant Car Seat combines safety, comfort & ease with exclusive convenience features for you. Additional base can be used with second vehicle or great for a caregiver's car.
- Side Impact Tested: Meets or exceeds all applicable federal safety standards & Evenflo's side impact test standard
- Superior Testing: Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard
- For use with Embrace™ infant car seats only
- Ideal for use in second car