Platinum LiteMax 35 Infant Car Seat (Moon Shadow)
This item is currently not available.
The Platinum LiteMax™35 infant car seat is designed with your lifestyle in mind. Its extremely lightweight design and ergo handle, is uniquely designed for your maximum comfort as you carry your little one. Included with each seat in the Platinum Protection line is Outlast® Performance Fabric, Quick Connector® Technology, and Buckle Pockets.
Peace of Mind:
Expiration: 6 years
Warranty: 90 days
Returns: 30 days
Why You’ll Love it
The easiest car seat to carry...
Lighter than the leading competition, the LiteMax infant car seat is finely-tuned with features designed to minimize overall parent-effort. The LiteMax includes a stay-in-car convenience base with an integrated belt lock-off system that helps assure you that the seat is installed correctly while providing a quick and secure connection. The upfront harness adjustment, cozy infant head support, and a mom-friendly handle provide an easy transfer from home to car. The LiteMax's expanded child weight-rating make it suitable and nationally-recognized by safety advocates for use with lower birth-weight babies. Compatible Travel Systems: Sibby - sibling ride-along travel system, Parallel Tandem Stroller
Child Specs (4-35lbs)
- Weight: 4 - 35 lbs. (1.8 - 15.8 kg.)
- Height: 17 - 32 in. (43–81 cm.)
- Fit: The top of the child's head must be at least 1 inch below the top of the child restraint seat back.
Product & Shipping Specs
- Dimensions: 18.25 D x 17.75 W x 30 H (inches)
- Product Weight: 16 lbs.
- Package Width: 17.7 in.
- Package Weight: 20.3 lbs.
- Package Depth: 16.7 in.
- Package Height: 31.4 in.
At Evenflo, we continue to go above and beyond government standards to provide car seats that are tested at 2X the Federal Crash Test Standard.
- Side Impact Tested: Meets or exceeds all applicable federal safety standards and Evenflo’s side impact standards.
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard.
- FMVSS 213: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Child Restraint Systems
- FMVSS 302: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Flammability of Interior Materials
- CMVSS 302: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- CMVSS 213: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- Certified For Use In Aircraft: When used with the internal 5-point harness this restraint meets FAA Inversion requirements for airplane use.
- Evenflo Temperature Testing: All current Evenflo car seats are tested for product integrity at both high and low temperatures.
Use & Care
Use & Care
Read all instructions and warnings on the product, product labels, and instruction manuals before use. Consult your vehicle owner’s manual to determine proper placement of child restraint in your vehicle and familiarize yourself with your vehicle’s components.
- DO NOT lubricate or immerse in water any part of this child restraint, unless rinsing is permitted
- Plastic and metal parts may be wiped clean with mild soap and water and dried with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners or solvents.
- Take care not to damage any labels.
- The harness can be wiped clean with mild soap and water. Allow harness to air dry.
- Machine wash the seat pad separately in cold water, delicate cycle. Tumble dry 10 to 15 minutes on low heat.
- Periodically inspect and clean the restraint's crotch buckle of food, liquids, and other debris to ensure proper latching. Place the buckle in a cup of warm water and gently agitate the buckle back and forth. Press the red button several times while the buckle is in the water. Do not submerge the harness strap. To avoid damage to the buckle, do not clean the buckle with soap or detergents and do not use a lubricant.
Features & Benefits
OUTLAST® Performance Fabrics
Help balance your child's body temperature for a more comfortable – and thus a safer, more peaceful ride
Remove for easy cleaningHead & Body Pillow
Positionable head and body pillows provide extra comfort and support for proper head and body positioning– removable as child growsStay-in-Car Base
Separate, stay-in-car base for easy transition of infant carrier in and out of the vehicle. Extra bases sold separately for multiple vehiclesBelt Lock Off
Help provide a secure vehicle-belt installationBuckle Pockets
Small storage pockets on the side of seat make buckles easy to find. Pockets keep metal tongues out of the sun to protect from buckle burnsFull-Coverage Canopy
Provides full protection from sun, wind and rainErgonomic Handle
Ergonomic handle is more comfortable to carry in the bend of the armLightweight
Extremely lightweight design to fit your lifestyleLive Video Installation SupportPrev Next
Schedule an appointment to have a certified car seat safety technician guide you through a proper vehicle installation
Evenflo LiteMax™ 35 Infant Car Seat Product TourLighter than the leading competition, the LiteMax infant car seat is finely-tuned with features designed to minimize overall parent-effort. The LiteMax includes a stay-in-car convenience base with an integrated belt lock-off system that helps assure you that the seat is installed correctly.
Platinum LiteMax 35 Infant Car Seat (Moon Shadow) is rated out of 5 by 80.Rated 5 out of 5 by Duckie from Compatible stroller We got this car seat gifted to us and absolutely love it. Light weight, sturdy, soft and comfy. We are looking for a stroller that it will fit with tho, any suggestions?Date published: 2019-07-29Rated 5 out of 5 by Nikki86 from Loved this carseat! We used this carseat for the last 5 months and loved it. Fit great in all our vehicles. Was comfortable to carry and had amazing comfort for our little one. Our baby just simply outgrew it (she is larger framed and got to be to wide in the shoulders and was not comfortable) but would definitely recommend to friends!Date published: 2019-07-25Rated 3 out of 5 by Teena from Okay car seat.. My 4 month old screams everytime I place her in this car seat. The major issue is the buckle between her legs dig into her thighs.. she's a very tiny baby, I can't imagine a heavier baby's discomfort. The buckles dig in he thighs so much that it leaves marks on them!! I find it awkward to carry and often have bruising on my legs due to it. Also she has already outgrown the hight of the head pillow, and it's now at n awkward level.Date published: 2019-07-07Rated 1 out of 5 by Honest Mommy from What car does this fit in??? We purchased this car seat to have an extra and to go with the Xtend stroller. This car seat only fits if the seat in front of it is completely forward in both of our fords (explorer and edge) and doesn’t fit into our Jeep Compass at all. it is light weight but the plastic seems flimsy and like it wouldn’t hold up. It also doesn’t include an infant head support or covers for the shoulder straps so it doesn’t chafe baby’s neck. We basically just use this for the stroller because they didn’t have the converter available when they said they would, so now we travel with 2 car seats:Date published: 2019-04-22Rated 2 out of 5 by Phlox from I'm just not sure The car seat has positive and negative qualities. The most disappointing is our baby can undo the chest strap with ease. The buckle holders don't hold the buckles. I wish it came with more than one size in head pillow because our baby out grew it fast. When carrying the seat, it hits your legs with the handle and bruises them... It's awkward to carry. Sometimes the release from the base gets stuck and it's hard to remove. The straps are constantly flipping themselves around because of the angle of the buckles. Difficult to tighten straps. I wish the canopy would rotate forward to block the sun from getting in baby's eyes when driving. The base is amazing and easy to move from one vehicle to another. No problems yet with it.Date published: 2019-04-11Rated 3 out of 5 by jmarie from Stroller set? Is this comparable with the Evenflo Pivot Xpand Modular Travel System? Looking for a second infant car seat that will also fit the stroller.Date published: 2019-03-02Rated 1 out of 5 by 937cp from Poor construction Really disappointed in this seat. The lining immediately started coming apart in the back of the seat, and now the white styrofoam core of the seat is totally visible in the back. We can’t get the lining to stay connected. The visor part also gets stuck on one side, so you can’t open and close it with one hand; you have to use both hands and move one side in exactly the right way before it will move. It also isn’t lighter than any other car seat I’ve used. I’m glad I got it on sale. If I paid full price for this thing, I’d be pretty mad.Date published: 2019-01-26Rated 5 out of 5 by Marilyn from Ian Says THANK YOU !!! I would like to take this time to say thank you to all that helped solve the warrantee on my grandson’s car seat . Evenflo representatives were extremely courteous and willing to help. They had exchanged our Car Seat even though it was out of warranty, From the date of manufacture. We had proof that it was bought recently and they honored the receipt . The Evenflo Car Seat Fits nicely in my car and my grandson I feel is extremely safe when traveling . I like the materials and the comfort in which the evenflo car seat was made color ( gray and green ) Also I like how it fits nicely in their stroller . Being an older grandmother it’s so nice to take the easily made to open stroller from car and the Evenflo car seat fits easier to place my grandson in the stroller. Thank you, MarilynDate published: 2019-01-24Copyright 2019 © Evenflo
6391600LiteMax 35 Infant Car Seat Base (Black)$50.00Description
The Evenflo® LiteMax™ Infant Car Seat provides comfort for your child and exclusive convenience for the ultimate value in child restraints. This seat can be used rear-facing only for children between 4 and 35 pounds and is compatible with all Evenflo LiteMax infant car seats.
- LiteMax Accessory Base: To be used ONLY with LiteMax infant car seats
- Side Impact Tested: Meets or exceeds all applicable Federal Safety Standards AND Evenflo’s Side Impact Test Standard
- Superior Testing: Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard