ProSeries LiteMax Infant Car Seat (Roslyn)
The ProSeries LiteMax™ Infant Car Seat by Evenflo® is a must-have for parents welcoming a new baby to their family. You’ll be able to take to the road with confidence and peace-of-mind knowing that your baby is protected from every angle – including side-impact and rollover. ProSeries Litemax features Lyf+Guard®, Quick Connector® Technology and Buckle Pockets.
Peace of Mind:
Expiration: 6 years
Warranty: 90 days
Returns: 30 days
Why You’ll Love it
The easiest car seat to carry...
Lighter than the leading competition, the LiteMax infant car seat is finely-tuned with features designed to minimize overall parent-effort. The LiteMax includes a stay-in-car convenience base with an integrated belt lock-off system that helps assure you that the seat is installed correctly while providing a quick and secure connection. The upfront harness adjustment, cozy infant head support, and a mom-friendly handle provide an easy transfer from home to car. The LiteMax's expanded child weight-rating make it suitable and nationally-recognized by safety advocates for use with lower birth-weight babies. Compatible Travel Systems: Sibby - sibling ride-along travel system, INVIGOR8 - jogging system.
Child Specs (4-35lbs)
- Weight: 4 - 35 lbs. (1.8 - 15.8 kg.)
- Height: 17 - 32 in. (43–81 cm.)
- Fit: The top of the child's head must be at least 1 inch below the top of the child restraint seat back.
Product & Shipping Specs
- Dimensions: 18.25 D x 17.75 W x 30 H (inches)
- Product Weight: 16lbs. (7.25 kg.)
- Package Width: 17.7 in.
- Package Weight: 19.25 lbs.
- Package Depth: 20.3 in.
- Package Height: 27.3 in.
At Evenflo, we continue to go above and beyond government standards to provide car seats that are tested at 2X the Federal Crash Test Standard.
- Side Impact Tested: Meets or exceeds all applicable federal safety standards and Evenflo’s side impact standards.
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard.
- FMVSS 213: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Child Restraint Systems
- FMVSS 302: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Flammability of Interior Materials
- CMVSS 302: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- CMVSS 213: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- Certified For Use In Aircraft: When used with the internal 5-point harness this restraint meets FAA Inversion requirements for airplane use.
- Evenflo Temperature Testing: All current Evenflo car seats are tested for product integrity at both high and low temperatures.
Use & Care
Use & Care
Read all instructions and warnings on the product, product labels, and instruction manuals before use. Consult your vehicle owner’s manual to determine proper placement of child restraint in your vehicle and familiarize yourself with your vehicle’s components.
- DO NOT lubricate or immerse in water any part of this child restraint, unless rinsing is permitted
- Plastic and metal parts may be wiped clean with mild soap and water and dried with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners or solvents.
- Take care not to damage any labels.
- The harness can be wiped clean with mild soap and water. Allow harness to air dry.
- Machine wash the seat pad separately in cold water, delicate cycle. Tumble dry 10 to 15 minutes on low heat.
- Periodically inspect and clean the restraint's crotch buckle of food, liquids, and other debris to ensure proper latching. Place the buckle in a cup of warm water and gently agitate the buckle back and forth. Press the red button several times while the buckle is in the water. Do not submerge the harness strap. To avoid damage to the buckle, do not clean the buckle with soap or detergents and do not use a lubricant.
Features & Benefits
Positionable body pillow provides additional support and comfort for infant– removable as baby grows
LYF+GUARD Advanced Compression Technology
Multiple layers of energy-absorbing materials are designed to compress upon impact, helping to lower the risk of injury
Remove for easy cleaningHead & Body Pillow
Positionable head and body pillows provide extra comfort and support for proper head and body positioning– removable as child growsStay-in-Car Base
Separate, stay-in-car base for easy transition of infant carrier in and out of the vehicle. Extra bases sold separately for multiple vehiclesBelt Lock Off
Help provide a secure vehicle-belt installationBuckle Pockets
Small storage pockets on the side of seat make buckles easy to find. Pockets keep metal tongues out of the sun to protect from buckle burnsFull-Coverage Canopy
Provides full protection from sun, wind and rainErgonomic Handle
Ergonomic handle is more comfortable to carry in the bend of the armLightweight
Extremely lightweight design to fit your lifestyleLive Video Installation SupportPrev Next
Schedule an appointment to have a certified car seat safety technician guide you through a proper vehicle installation
Copyright 2019 © Evenflo
6391600$49.99 $39.99LiteMax 35 Infant Car Seat Base (Black)$49.99 $39.99Description
The Evenflo® LiteMax™ Infant Car Seat provides comfort for your child and exclusive convenience for the ultimate value in child restraints. This seat can be used rear-facing only for children between 4 and 35 pounds and is compatible with all Evenflo LiteMax infant car seats.
- LiteMax Accessory Base: To be used ONLY with LiteMax infant car seats
- Side Impact Tested: Meets or exceeds all applicable Federal Safety Standards AND Evenflo’s Side Impact Test Standard
- Superior Testing: Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard