SafeMax All-in-One Car Seat with SensorSafe (Industrial Edge)
Evenflo continues to redefine industry standards with the FIRST ROLLOVER-TESTED Car Seat. SafeMax™ allows your family to travel with peace of mind and provides extended safety from birth to harness booster mode (5-120 lbs). SensorSafe Technology works by alerting a caregiver that a child is present in the vehicle upon reaching their destination or if the chest clip becomes unbuckled during the trip.
EXCELLENCE & VALUE:
Trusted by Millions of Families for Nearly a Century
Made in USA with US & Global Components
Peace of Mind:
Expiration: 10 years
Warranty: 2 years
Returns: 30 days
Why You’ll Love it
The first rollover tested car seat...
A powerhouse of protection, the SafeMax all-in-one car seat combines innovative features like an integrated steel frame, SafeZone headrest, and rollover-testing to create a new spin on car seat safety. This all-in-one seat can be used rear-facing, forward-facing and as a belt-positioning booster, covering a wide spectrum of seating options. All SafeMax car seats have been tested above and beyond industry standards and undergo Evenflo's rigorous dynamic rollover test. Additionally, SafeMax car seats include Parentlink Premier service perks like an extended warranty, and free live video installation support.
Child Specs (5-120lbs)
- Weight: 5 - 40 lbs. (2.3 - 18 kg.)
- Height: 19 - 40 in. (48 - 101.6 cm.)
- Fit: Top of child’s head is at least 1 inch below the top of the child restraint seat back.
- Weight: 22 - 65 lbs. (10 - 29.4 kg.)
- Height: 28 - 50 in. (71 - 127 cm.)
- Age: At least two years of age
- Fit: Top of child's ears are at or below the top of child restraint.
SEAT BELT BOOSTER
- Weight: 40 - 120 lbs. (18 - 54.4 kg.)
- Height: 44 - 57 in. (112 - 145 cm.)
- Age: At least 4 years of age
- Fit: The top of the child's ears are at or below the top of the child restraint seat back.
Product & Shipping Specs
- Dimensions: 26" H x 22.5" W x 19.75" D
- Product Weight: 25.3 lbs.
- Package Width: 20.875
- Package Weight: 25
- Package Depth: 20.875
- Package Height: 27.625
At Evenflo, we continue to go above and beyond government standards to provide car seats that are tested at 2X the Federal Crash Test Standard.
- Side Impact Tested: Meets or exceeds all applicable federal safety standards and Evenflo’s side impact standards.
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard.
- FMVSS 213: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Child Restraint Systems
- FMVSS 302: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Flammability of Interior Materials
- CMVSS 302: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- CMVSS 213: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- Certified For Use In Aircraft: When used with the internal 5-point harness this restraint meets FAA Inversion requirements for airplane use.
- Evenflo Temperature Testing: All current Evenflo car seats are tested for product integrity at both high and low temperatures.
Use & Care
Use & Care
Read all instructions and warnings on the product, product labels, and instruction manuals before use. Consult your vehicle owner’s manual to determine proper placement of child restraint in your vehicle and familiarize yourself with your vehicle’s components.
- DO NOT lubricate or immerse in water any part of this child restraint, unless rinsing is permitted
- Plastic and metal parts may be wiped clean with mild soap and water and dried with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners or solvents.
- Take care not to damage any labels.
- The harness can be wiped clean with mild soap and water. Allow harness to air dry.
- Machine wash the seat pad separately in cold water, delicate cycle. Tumble dry 10 to 15 minutes on low heat.
- Periodically inspect and clean the restraint's crotch buckle of food, liquids, and other debris to ensure proper latching. Place the buckle in a cup of warm water and gently agitate the buckle back and forth. Press the red button several times while the buckle is in the water. Do not submerge the harness strap. To avoid damage to the buckle, do not clean the buckle with soap or detergents and do not use a lubricant.
Features & Benefits
TempRight™ Performance Fabrics
Moisture-wicking, temperature cooling fabrics help keep your child comfortable
SensorSafe™ Smart Chest Clip and Wireless Receiver auto-sync via standard radio frequency to communicate with driver through a series of gentle tones
3 modes in one seat, accommodates children from 5 - 120 lbs – Rear Facing, Forward-Facing Harness and Belt-Positioning Booster
4 layers of premium materials designed to absorb and dissipate crash forces, providing advanced protection where your child needs it most
For a quick, secure installation, SureSafe™ includes easy to use connectors and a set of LATCH guides– which improves proper installation by 2X (compared to standard latch installations)PLAY VIDEO
Expanded Zone of Protection (e³)
3 layers of energy-absorbing foam provide superior protection and reduces side impact crash forces up to 50%
No Rethread Harness
Easy-to-slide harness straps enable proper fit during each ride and as child grows – without uninstalling the car seat
Live Video Installation Support
Schedule an appointment to have a certified car seat safety technician guide you through a proper vehicle installationSCHEDULE NOW
5-point harness holds child's body securely
120 lbs. Booster Mode Weight Rating
5 headrest positions accommodate a growing child
Two built-in cup holders are removable and dishwasher safe – keep drinks and snacks within reach
Remove for easy cleaning
Small storage pockets on the side of seat make buckles easy to find. Pockets keep metal tongues out of the sun to protect from buckle burns
Belt guides properly position the vehicle belt over your child’s shoulder for an accurate fit in booster mode
Testing above and beyond industry standards including the simulation of a roof-to-ground contact incident, and impact responsible for the majority of injuries in a rollover event.
Pull and tilt
Central, front access to harness adjuster provides an easy way to adjust child's harness for an accurate, snug fit
Made in USA
Proudly designed, engineered, tested and assembled in the USA
Integrated Steel Frame
The integrated steel frame provides strength to absorb crash forces