SafeMax™ Infant Car Seat (Shiloh)
The SafeMax™Infant Car Seat offers a SafeZone™ Base that is designed with an anti-rebound bar to absorb and dissipate crash forces. The Safemax™Infant Car Seat allows your family to travel with peace of mind and provides extended safety in addition to a lightweight design that makes it easy for you to carry. The seat accommodates children ranging from 4-35 lbs.
Peace of Mind:
Expiration: 6 years
Warranty: 90 days
Returns: 30 days
Why You’ll Love it
To the max...
Evenflo's strict rollover test assures safety beyond industry standards making the SafeMax infant seat unequalled in the industry. In addition to being rollover-tested, SafeMax car seats include Parentlink Premier service perks like an extended warranty and free live video installation support. The SafeMax infant car seat includes premium comfort and safety features like a roll bar, upfront harness adjustment, cozy infant head support, and a mom-friendly handle provide an easy transfer from home to car.
Child Specs (4-35lbs)
- Weight: 4 - 35 lbs. (1.8 - 15.8 kg.)
- Height: 17 - 32 in. (43–81 cm.)
- Fit: The top of the child's head must be at least 1 inch below the top of the child restraint seat back.
Product & Shipping Specs
- Dimensions: 31.4 H x 16.7 D x 17.7 W (inches)
- Product Weight: 20 lbs
- Package Width: 17.7 in.
- Package Weight: 20.3 lbs.
- Package Depth: 16.7 in.
- Package Height: 31.4 in.
At Evenflo, we continue to go above and beyond government standards to provide car seats that are 2X the Federal Crash Test Standard.
- Rollover Tested: Evenflo is leading the industry with the development of a dynamic rollover test.
- Side Impact Tested: Meets or exceeds all applicable federal safety standards and Evenflo’s side impact standards.
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard.
- FMVSS 213: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Child Restraint Systems
- FMVSS 302: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Flammability of Interior Materials
- Certified For Use In Aircraft: When used with the internal 5-point harness this restraint meets FAA Inversion requirements for airplane use.
Use & Care
Use & Care
Read all instructions and warnings on the product, product labels, and instruction manuals before use. Consult your vehicle owner’s manual to determine proper placement of child restraint in your vehicle and familiarize yourself with your vehicle’s components.
- DO NOT lubricate or immerse in water any part of this child restraint, unless rinsing is permitted
- Plastic and metal parts may be wiped clean with mild soap and water and dried with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners or solvents.
- Take care not to damage any labels.
- The harness can be wiped clean with mild soap and water. Allow harness to air dry.
- Machine wash the seat pad separately in cold water, delicate cycle. Tumble dry 10 to 15 minutes on low heat.
- Periodically inspect and clean the restraint's crotch buckle of food, liquids, and other debris to ensure proper latching. Place the buckle in a cup of warm water and gently agitate the buckle back and forth. Press the red button several times while the buckle is in the water. Do not submerge the harness strap. To avoid damage to the buckle, do not clean the buckle with soap or detergents and do not use a lubricant.