Symphony DLX All-in-One Car Seat (Pinnacle)
Extended use from birth to booster
The Evenflo® Symphony™All-In-One Car Seat accommodates children ranging from 5-110 lbs. with the most innovation and value on the market. Symphony provides exclusive safety features like SureLATCH® that automatically tightens to secure the car seat in the proper position. And with Infinite Slide™ Harness easily slides for an accurate fit every time. No reworking the harness as child grows! So parents can be sure children are properly secured every time.
EXCELLENCE & VALUE:
Trusted by Millions of Families for Nearly a Century
Made in USA with US & Global Components
Peace of Mind:
Expiration: 8 years
Warranty: 90 days
Returns: 30 days
Why You’ll Love it
- SureLATCH® Installation: Advanced LATCH technology for a secure installation in seconds. Simply click the LATCH into your vehicle and push down to hear and feel the seat auto-tighten
- 3 Modes in 1 Seat: Accommodates children from 5 - 110 lbs – Rear Facing, Forward-Facing Harness and Belt-Positioning Booster
- 5-point harness tested to a 65 lb weight limit: Allows longer harness use until child is ready for belt-positioning booster
- No Rethread Harness: easy-to-slide harness straps enable proper fit during each ride and as child grows– without uninstalling the car seat
- Adjustable Head Rest: One-hand adjustable head rest grows with your child
- Dual Cup Holders: Two built-in cup holders keep drinks and snacks within reach – allows driver to stay focused on the road
- Up-Front Harness Adjust: Central, front access to harness adjuster provides an easy way to adjust child's harness for an accurate, snug fit
- Removable Head & Body Pillows: Positionable head and body pillows provide extra comfort and support for proper head and body positioning – removable as child grows
- Easy to Remove: Machine-washable seat pad requires no harness rethreading
- Live Video Installation Support: Schedule an appointment to have a certified car seat safety technician guide you through a proper vehicle installation
- Online Chat: Chat with our ParentLink® customer service experts online in real time
Child Specs (5-110lbs)
- Weight: 5 - 40 lbs. (2.3 - 18 kg.)
- Height: 19 - 40 in. (48 - 102 cm.)
- Fit: Top of child’s head is at least 1 in. below the top of the child restraint seat back.
- Weight: 22 - 65 lbs. (10 - 29.4 kg.)
- Height: 28 - 50 in. (71 - 127 cm.)
- Age: At least two years of age.
- Fit: The tops of child's ears are below the top of the child restraint headrest.
SEAT BELT BOOSTER
- Weight: 40 - 110 lbs. (18 - 49.8 kg.)
- Height: 44 - 57 in. (112 - 145 cm.)
- Age: At least four years of age
- Fit: The tops of their ears are below the top of the child restraint.
Product & Shipping Specs
- Dimensions: 19.5" High x 21.5" Wide x 28" Long
- Product Weight: 20
- Package Width: 20.875
- Package Weight: 25
- Package Depth: 20.875
- Package Height: 27.625
At Evenflo, we continue to go above and beyond government standards to provide car seats that are tested at 2X the Federal Crash Test Standard.
- Side Impact Tested: Meets or exceeds all applicable federal safety standards and Evenflo’s side impact standards.
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard.
- FMVSS 213: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Child Restraint Systems
- FMVSS 302: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Flammability of Interior Materials
- CMVSS 302: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- CMVSS 213: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- Certified For Use In Aircraft: When used with the internal 5-point harness this restraint meets FAA Inversion requirements for airplane use.
- Evenflo Temperature Testing: All current Evenflo car seats are tested for product integrity at both high and low temperatures.
Use & Care
Use & Care
Read all instructions and warnings on the product, product labels, and instruction manuals before use. Consult your vehicle owner’s manual to determine proper placement of child restraint in your vehicle and familiarize yourself with your vehicle’s components.
- DO NOT lubricate or immerse in water any part of this child restraint, unless rinsing is permitted
- Plastic and metal parts may be wiped clean with mild soap and water and dried with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners or solvents.
- Take care not to damage any labels.
- The harness can be wiped clean with mild soap and water. Allow harness to air dry.
- Machine wash the seat pad separately in cold water, delicate cycle. Tumble dry 10 to 15 minutes on low heat.
- Periodically inspect and clean the restraint's crotch buckle of food, liquids, and other debris to ensure proper latching. Place the buckle in a cup of warm water and gently agitate the buckle back and forth. Press the red button several times while the buckle is in the water. Do not submerge the harness strap. To avoid damage to the buckle, do not clean the buckle with soap or detergents and do not use a lubricant.