Tribute LX Convertible Car Seat (Pink Ice)
The Evenflo® Tribute™ Convertible Car Seat combines safety, comfort & ease for the ultimate value in child restraints. Compact in size, the Tribute provides a great vehicle fit while providing side impact protection. Try this seat for a top notch extended-use option at an affordable price.
Removable Head Pillow: Plush head pillow provides comfort and support for proper head positioning– removable as baby grows
2 Seats in 1: Two Modes of Harness use – Rear-Facing and Forward-Facing
Compact Design: For small cars and multi-seat use
Up-Front Harness Adjust: Central, front access to harness adjuster provides an easy way to adjust child's harness for an accurate, snug fit
4 Shoulder Harness Positions: Provide a proper fit for your growing child
A frequent flyer...
Weighing in at just over 9 lbs, the Tribute is the ideal convertible seat for frequent-flyer families and those that need to switch between vehicles often. The Tribute is fashioned with 100% polyester soft-goods making it naturally durable and resistant to moisture and stains. The easy-to-access upfront harness adjustment and buckle release make harness adjustment simple and easy.
Child Specs (5-40lbs)
- Weight: 5 - 40 lbs. (2.3 - 18 kg.)
- Height: 19 - 37 in. (48 - 94 cm.)
- Fit: Top of child’s head is at least 1 in. below the top of the child restraint seat back.
- Weight: 22 - 40 lbs. (10 - 18.0 kg)
- Height: 28 - 40 in. (71–102 cm.)
- Age: At least two years of age
- Fit: The top of the child’s ears are at or below the top of child restraint seat back.
Product & Shipping Specs
- Product Weight: 9.29 lbs.
- Package Width: 19
- Package Weight: 13.2 lbs.
- Package Depth: 19
- Package Height: 28
At Evenflo, we continue to go above and beyond government standards to provide car seats that are tested at 2X the Federal Crash Test Standard.
- Side Impact Tested: Meets or exceeds all applicable federal safety standards and Evenflo’s side impact standards.
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard.
- FMVSS 213: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Child Restraint Systems
- FMVSS 302: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Flammability of Interior Materials
- CMVSS 302: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- CMVSS 213: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- Certified For Use In Aircraft: When used with the internal 5-point harness this restraint meets FAA Inversion requirements for airplane use.
- Evenflo Temperature Testing: All current Evenflo car seats are tested for product integrity at both high and low temperatures.
Use & Care
Read all instructions and warnings on the product, product labels, and instruction manuals before use. Consult your vehicle owner’s manual to determine proper placement of child restraint in your vehicle and familiarize yourself with your vehicle’s components.
- DO NOT lubricate or immerse in water any part of this child restraint, unless rinsing is permitted
- Plastic and metal parts may be wiped clean with mild soap and water and dried with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners or solvents.
- Take care not to damage any labels.
- The harness can be wiped clean with mild soap and water. Allow harness to air dry.
- Machine wash the seat pad separately in cold water, delicate cycle. Tumble dry 10 to 15 minutes on low heat.
- Periodically inspect and clean the restraint's crotch buckle of food, liquids, and other debris to ensure proper latching. Place the buckle in a cup of warm water and gently agitate the buckle back and forth. Press the red button several times while the buckle is in the water. Do not submerge the harness strap. To avoid damage to the buckle, do not clean the buckle with soap or detergents and do not use a lubricant.