LiteMax Infant Car Seat
Evenflo continues to redefine industry standards with ROLLOVER TESTED car seats. The LiteMax™ 35 Infant Car Seat is the easiest car seat to carry and is designed with your family's maximum comfort in mind.
Peace of Mind:
Expiration: 6 years
Warranty: 90 days
Returns: 30 days
Why You’ll Love it
The easiest car seat to carry...
Lighter than the leading competition, the LiteMax infant car seat is finely-tuned with features designed to minimize overall parent-effort. The LiteMax includes a stay-in-car convenience base with an integrated belt lock-off system that helps assure you that the seat is installed correctly while providing a quick and secure connection. The upfront harness adjustment, cozy infant head support, and a mom-friendly handle provide an easy transfer from home to car. The LiteMax's expanded child weight-rating make it suitable and nationally-recognized by safety advocates for use with lower birth-weight babies. Compatible Travel Systems: Sibby - sibling ride-along travel system, Parallel Tandem Stroller
Child Specs (4-35lbs)
- Weight: 4 - 35 lbs. (1.8 - 15.8 kg.)
- Height: 17 - 32 in. (43–81 cm.)
- Fit: The top of the child's head must be at least 1 inch below the top of the child restraint seat back.
Product & Shipping Specs
- Dimensions: 18.25 D x 17.75 W x 30 H (inches)
- Product Weight: 16 lbs. (7.25 kg.)
- Package Width: 17.7 in.
- Package Weight: 20.3 lbs.
- Package Depth: 16.7 in.
- Package Height: 31.4 in.
At Evenflo, we continue to go above and beyond government standards to provide car seats that are tested at 2X the Federal Crash Test Standard.
- Side Impact Tested: Meets or exceeds all applicable federal safety standards and Evenflo’s side impact standards.
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard.
- FMVSS 213: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Child Restraint Systems
- FMVSS 302: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Flammability of Interior Materials
- CMVSS 302: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- CMVSS 213: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- Certified For Use In Aircraft: When used with the internal 5-point harness this restraint meets FAA Inversion requirements for airplane use.
- Evenflo Temperature Testing: All current Evenflo car seats are tested for product integrity at both high and low temperatures.
Use & Care
Use & Care
Read all instructions and warnings on the product, product labels, and instruction manuals before use. Consult your vehicle owner’s manual to determine proper placement of child restraint in your vehicle and familiarize yourself with your vehicle’s components.
- DO NOT lubricate or immerse in water any part of this child restraint, unless rinsing is permitted
- Plastic and metal parts may be wiped clean with mild soap and water and dried with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners or solvents.
- Take care not to damage any labels.
- The harness can be wiped clean with mild soap and water. Allow harness to air dry.
- Machine wash the seat pad separately in cold water, delicate cycle. Tumble dry 10 to 15 minutes on low heat.
- Periodically inspect and clean the restraint's crotch buckle of food, liquids, and other debris to ensure proper latching. Place the buckle in a cup of warm water and gently agitate the buckle back and forth. Press the red button several times while the buckle is in the water. Do not submerge the harness strap. To avoid damage to the buckle, do not clean the buckle with soap or detergents and do not use a lubricant.
Features & Benefits
Remove for easy cleaningHead & Body Pillow
Positionable head and body pillows provide extra comfort and support for proper head and body positioning– removable as child growsStay-in-Car Base
Separate, stay-in-car base for easy transition of infant carrier in and out of the vehicle. Extra bases sold separately for multiple vehiclesBelt Lock Off
Help provide a secure vehicle-belt installationBuckle Pockets
Small storage pockets on the side of seat make buckles easy to find. Pockets keep metal tongues out of the sun to protect from buckle burnsFull-Coverage Canopy
Provides full protection from sun, wind and rainErgonomic Handle
Ergonomic handle is more comfortable to carry in the bend of the armLightweight
Extremely lightweight design to fit your lifestyleLive Video Installation SupportPrev Next
Schedule an appointment to have a certified car seat safety technician guide you through a proper vehicle installation
Copyright 2019 © Evenflo
12112125Loft Portable Bassinet (Chevron Melange)$99.99Description
An impeccable combination of fresh colors, cozy fabrics, and modern technology are combined to create the perfect atmosphere for a peaceful rest in the Loft. Bluetooth technology let's you choose your favorite sounds to lull baby to sleep, and a soft nightlight provides a soothing glow.
34712059Sonus Convertible Car Seat (Lava Red)$79.99Description
The Sonus Convertible Car Seat offers the ideal fit for both child AND car, at an affordable price. The compact size fits 3 seats across in most mid-size vehicles, while the wider seat base fits a broader range of children. With a weight rating of 50 lbs, and a rear-facing weight rating of 40 lbs, your child can stay rear-facing longer!
2 Seats in 1: Two Modes of Harness use – Rear-Facing and Forward-Facing
Compact Size: Fits 3 across in most mid-size vehicles
Wider Seat Base: Ergonomically designed to fit a broader range of children
Air-Flow Vents: Built-in ventilation provides airflow to your child, keeping them comfortable during every ride
Up-Front Harness Adjust: Central, front access to harness adjuster provides an easy way to adjust child's harness for an accurate, snug fit
61812117Polar Playground Bouncing Activity Center$109.99Description
The ‘coolest’ activity center to deliver exers-awesome bounce and 12+ fun activities is the ExerSaucer Polar Playground Bouncing Activity Center. It’s clear at first glance the oversized toys will delight little eyes and hands. The calmingly-cool color palette excites without overwhelming, and appeals to boys and girls, Moms and Dads.