Sonus Convertible Car Seat (Sound Wave)
Rear-facing for infants and when ready, converts to forward-facing to keep your growing child traveling safely and comfortably. Evenflo's Sonus Essential Convertible Car Seat offers a rear-facing weight rating of up to 40 pounds and a forward-facing weight rating of up to 50 pounds. The Sonus 65 features a reinforced frame that allows an extended weight limit of up to 65 pounds so your child can remain harnessed longer! For added comfort, both seats offer a built-in ventilation system that provides traveling comfort for your child through all seasons. Try this seat for a top notch extended-use option at an affordable price.
The Sonus convertible car seat features:
- Rollover Tested- Evenflo is leading the industry with the development of a dynamic rollover test
- Air Flow Ventilation System - Offers built-in ventilation system that provides a comfortable seat for your child through all seasons
- Extended Use- Accommodates your growing child longer with the broadest range of harness adjustments
- Up-Front Adjust - Easy access harness tension system
- 5 shoulder strap positions ensure proper fit always
Child Specs (5-65lbs)
- Weight: 5-40 lbs (2.3-18 kg)
- Height: 19-40 in. (48-102 cm)
- Fit: Top of head is at least 25 mm (1 inch) below the top of the child restraint seat back.
- Weight: 22-65 lbs (10-29.4 kg)
- Height: 28-50 in. (71-127 cm)
- Age: At least 2 years old
- Fit: The tops of the child’s ears are at or below the top of child restraint seat back.
Product & Shipping Specs
- Dimensions: 29.0 x 19.0 x 19.0
- Product Weight: 15 lbs.
- Package Width: 19.125 in.
- Package Weight: 14.9 lbs.
- Package Depth: 19.125 in.
- Package Height: 29.625 in.
At Evenflo, we continue to go above and beyond government standards to provide car seats that are 2X the Federal Crash Test Standard.
- Rollover Tested: Evenflo is leading the industry with the development of a dynamic rollover test.
- Side Impact Tested: Meets or exceeds all applicable federal safety standards and Evenflo’s side impact standards.
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard.
- FMVSS 213: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Child Restraint Systems
- FMVSS 302: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Flammability of Interior Materials
- Certified For Use In Aircraft: When used with the internal 5-point harness this restraint meets FAA Inversion requirements for airplane use.
Use & Care
Read all instructions and warnings on the product, product labels, and instruction manuals before use. Consult your vehicle owner’s manual to determine proper placement of child restraint in your vehicle and familiarize yourself with your vehicle’s components.
- DO NOT lubricate or immerse in water any part of this child restraint, unless rinsing is permitted
- Plastic and metal parts may be wiped clean with mild soap and water and dried with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners or solvents.
- Take care not to damage any labels.
- The harness can be wiped clean with mild soap and water. Allow harness to air dry.
- Machine wash the seat pad separately in cold water, delicate cycle. Tumble dry 10 to 15 minutes on low heat.
- Periodically inspect and clean the restraint's crotch buckle of food, liquids, and other debris to ensure proper latching. Place the buckle in a cup of warm water and gently agitate the buckle back and forth. Press the red button several times while the buckle is in the water. Do not submerge the harness strap. To avoid damage to the buckle, do not clean the buckle with soap or detergents and do not use a lubricant.