Rear-facing for infants, and when ready, converts to forward-facing.
The Evenflo® Tribute™ Convertible car seat combines safety, comfort & ease for the ultimate value in child restraints. Compact in size, the Tribute provides a great vehicle fit while providing side impact protection.
- Compact size for great vehicle fit
- Up-front harness adjustment for easy access
- 4 shoulder strap positions accommodate growing children longer
- Removable cup holder for convenience
- 5-point harness system provides a secure fit
- Machine-washable pad keeps seat looking clean
- Energy absorbing foam liner provides added safety & comfort
- Infant head pillow and body pillow included
- Designed, Engineered, Tested, Molded and Assembled in the USA
- Side Impact Tested! Meets or exceeds all applicable federal safety standards and Evenflo’s side impact standards.
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard.
- FMVSS 213: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Child Restraint Systems
- FMVSS 302: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Flammability of Interior Materials
- Certified For Use In Aircraft: This restraint meets FAA Inversion requirements for airplane use.
For Use Rear-Facing Child Must Meet All These Requirements
- Weight: 5 – 40 lbs. (2,3 – 18,0 kg)
- Height: 19 - 37 inches (48 - 94 cm)
- Top of child’s head is at least 1 inch (25 mm) below the top of the child restraint seat back.
For Use Forward-Facing Child Must Meet All These Requirements
- Weight: 22 - 40 lbs. (10 – 18,0 kg)
- Height: 28 - 40 inches (71 - 102 cm)
- Age: At least one year of age
- Assembled Weight: 9.11 lbs ( 4,13 kg)
- Assembled Dimensions (rear-facing in recline position): 19.75” High x 18.5” Wide x 27.625” Long - inches
- Assembled Dimensions (forward-facing in upright position): 25.5” High x 18.5” Wide x 22” Long - inches
- Maximum Shoulder Harness Height: Approximately 14.5 inches (36,8 cm)
- Minimum Shoulder Harness Height: Approximately 8.25 inches (21 cm)