Carefully read all instructions and warnings on the product, product labels, and instruction manuals before use. Consult your vehicle owner’s manual to determine proper placement of child restraint in your vehicle and familiarize yourself with your vehicle’s components.
- To clean pads slide the plastic clips on the seat pad off of the seat shell.
- Cloth pads and canopies may be machine washed separately – cold water, delicate cycle, tumble dry 10 – 15 minutes, low heat.
- Wipe straps, buckles and harness adjuster with warm damp cloth and mild soap. Air dry.
- To help protect the vehicle upholstery, place a towel beneath and behind the child restraint.
Embrace Car Seat
- Weight: 4 - 35 lbs. (1,8 - 15,8 kg)
- Height: Up to 30 inches (76 cm)
- The top of the child's head must be at least 1 inch below the top of the child retraint seat back
- Weight: For children up to 40lbs (18,0 kg.)
Embrace Car Seat
- Assembled Weight (with base): 13 lbs. (5,3 kgs.)
- Assembled Weight (without base): 7.5 lbs. (3,40 kg)
- Assembled Product Dimensions (with base): 18 W x 26 D x 23 H - inches
- Installed Seat Length (includes base, handle in “Travel” position): 28.5 inches
- Minimum Shoulder Harness Height: Approximately 6.5 inches
- Maximum Shoulder Harness Height: Approximately 11.5 inches
- This child restraint is designed for use ONLY in the rear-facing position
- This seat may be used with or without the convenience base.
- Folded Product Dimensions: 30.5" D x 21.5" W x 17.5" H inches
- Assembled Weight: 20 lbs. (9.07 kg.)
Please note that the instructions provided in downloadable manual are for Evenflo® models manufactured in the current year and should only be used to provide supplemental guidance on the proper use of your child restraint. Please verify the date of manufacture on your product and complete our replacement parts form to obtain the instructions created specifically for your Evenflo product’s model and manufacturing year. Always read all instructions and warnings applicable to your particular child restraint prior to first use, and keep the instructions available for future reference.