Forward-facing only with integrated harness for a secure fit.
Introducing Maestro™ featuring RightFit belt path technology. The first of its kind, this booster car seat includes an innovative headrest design that allows the vehicle belt to auto-adjust to your child’s height while in booster mode. This means an accurate and snug fit for your growing child that provides optimal safety.
Auto-Adjust Belt Path
4 Harness Positions
Integrated Cup Holder
- IIHS (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety) Best Bet - Provides good lap and shoulder belt fit for typical 4 to 8 year-olds in almost any car, minivan or SUV.
- Rated a "Best Buy" by a leading consumer magazine!
- Extended Use - Converts from 5-point harness to vehicle seat belt use as child grows
- RightFit™ belt-positioning system auto adjusts the vehicle seat belt to your child for a proper fit over the hips and chest.
- Lateral Protection - Seat's curved shape conforms to your child, providing the added safety of lateral body protection.
- Simple adjustability with upfront harness fitting
- Integrated cup holders for convenience
- Removable head pillow provides additional support
- Four shoulder harness slots and two crotch strap positions for better fit and longer use
- Machine-washable car seat pad keeps the seat looking clean
- Energy absorbing foam liner provides added safety & comfort
- Equipped for LATCH and tether systems
- 100% Designed, Engineered, Tested, Molded and Assembled in the USA
- Side Impact Tested! Meets or exceeds all applicable federal safety standards and Evenflo’s side impact standards.
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard.
- FMVSS 213: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Child Restraint Systems
- FMVSS 302: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Flammability of Interior Materials
- FMVSS 225: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Child Restraint Anchorage Systems
- Certified For Use In Aircraft: ONLY when used with the 5-point harness this restraint meets FAA Inversion requirements for airplane use.
- Evenflo Temperature Testing: All current Evenflo car seats are tested for product integrity at both high and low temperatures.