Carefully read all instructions and warnings on the product, product labels, and instruction manuals before assembly and use of the ExerSaucer.
Stop using ExerSaucer when your child reaches any of the following developmental stages:
- For use with children ages approximately 4 months to walking; maximum height 30"
- Can walk;
- Is over 30” (76 cm) tall;
- Can stand flat-footed in the ExerSaucer in the highest adjustment level;
- Can climb out of the product.
- Assembled Product Weight: 18 lbs.
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 35 W x 35 D x 39 H
- Requires 9 AAA alkaline batteries for learning pods and toy bar (batteries not included)
- For Plastic Parts: Wipe surface clean with cloth slightly moistened with mild soap and water. Allow to air dry.
- For Seat Pad: Machine Wash Separately, Cold Water – Delicate Cycle. NO CHLORINE BLEACH. Tumble Dry: 10 – 15 Minutes on Low Heat – Remove Immediately.
Please note that the instructions provided in downloadable manual are for Evenflo® models manufactured in the current year and should only be used to provide supplemental guidance on the proper use of your child restraint. Please verify the date of manufacture on your product and complete our replacement parts form to obtain the instructions created specifically for your Evenflo product’s model and manufacturing year. Always read all instructions and warnings applicable to your particular child restraint prior to first use, and keep the instructions available for future reference.