Carefully read all instructions and warnings on the product, product labels, and instruction manuals before use. Consult your vehicle owner’s manual to determine proper placement of child restraint in your vehicle and familiarize yourself with your vehicle’s components.
- Clean minor spills and stains on cloth, vinyl or plastic surfaces with cold water and mild soap. Air dry.
- On models with removable seat pads, machine wash them separately in cold water–delicate cycle. NO chlorine bleach.
- Tumble dry 10 – 15 minutes on low heat, remove immediately. DO NOT iron or dry clean.
- Metal and plastic parts can be wiped clean with a soft damp cloth and dried with a soft cloth. DO NOT use abrasive cleaners.
- Side Impact Tested! Meets or exceeds all applicable federal safety standards and Evenflo’s side impact standards.
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard.
- JPMA Certified: Conforms to ASTM Safety Standards
- FMVSS 213: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Child Restraint Systems
- FMVSS 302: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Flammability of Interior Materials
- Certified For Use In Aircraft: This restraint meets FAA Inversion requirements for airplane use.
Embrace Infant Car Seat
Weight: 4 - 35 lbs. (1,8-15,8 kg)
Height: Up to 30 inches (76 cm)
The top of the child's head must be at least 1 inch below the top of the child restraint seat back
Maximum Weight: 40 lbs. (18 kg)
Maximum Height: 35.4 inches (90 cm)
Embrace Infant Car Seat
Weight (without base): 7.5 lbs. (3,40 kg)
Maximum Shoulder Harness Height: Approximately 11.5 inches
Assembled Weight: 15.55 lbs. (7,05 kg)
Assembled Dimensions (folded): 30.5” H x 24.5” W x 14” D inches
Please note that the instructions provided in downloadable manual are for Evenflo® models manufactured in the current year and should only be used to provide supplemental guidance on the proper use of your child restraint. Please verify the date of manufacture on your product and complete our replacement parts form to obtain the instructions created specifically for your Evenflo product’s model and manufacturing year. Always read all instructions and warnings applicable to your particular child restraint prior to first use, and keep the instructions available for future reference.