Carefully read all instructions and warnings on the product, product labels, and instruction manuals before use. Keep instructions for future reference.
- Intended for use with children from 6 – 24 months.
- Never use with a child able to climb over, dislodge or open the gate.
- Use only on openings between 26" (66 cm) and 42” (106 cm) wide.
- For use in standard doorways, hallways and bottom of stairs.
- Do not allow space between bottom of gate and floor to exceed 3” (7.62 cm).
- Use in doorways with wooden frames. When installing against drywall, ensure mounting surface is reinforced with a wall stud to help prevent damage.
- Pets can force themselves into very small openings. Use this gate only with pets whose head or body will not fit into openings in the gate, between the gate and the floor, or between the gate and the wall.
- Wash with mild soap and warm water. Dry thoroughly before using.
- Metal and plastic parts can be wiped clean with a soft damp cloth and dried with a soft cloth. DO NOT use abrasive cleaners or solvents.
Please note that the instructions provided in downloadable manual are for Evenflo® models manufactured in the current year and should only be used to provide supplemental guidance on the proper use of your child restraint. Please verify the date of manufacture on your product and complete our replacement parts form to obtain the instructions created specifically for your Evenflo product’s model and manufacturing year. Always read all instructions and warnings applicable to your particular child restraint prior to first use, and keep the instructions available for future reference.