|It’s never too early to make conversations a part of mealtime. Dinner table conversations are the perfect way to foster strong relationships, gain insight into your child’s thoughts and moods, and even build language and communication skills. Make mealtime about more than just
food with these fun conversation starters:
Evenflo’s Top 10 Conversation Starters
- What was the funniest thing that happened to you today?
- What is your favorite thing about _______? (Insert child’s favorite cartoon character, toy, animal).
- I bet you can’t make me laugh! Do you know any funny jokes?
- If you could change your name to anything you wanted, what would it be?
- Can you tell me in one minute everything that you did today?
- Can you tell me something that you learned today that you think I might not know?
- If you could have all the money in the world, what would you buy?
- If you could write a book, what would it be about?
- Lots of people eat “weird” things. What is one kind of food that you would never eat?
- What kinds of foods would you like to try that you have never tried before?
Share Your Conversation Starters!
Print or email a PDF to post to your fridge and share with your friends and family.
Do you have a great conversation starter? One question that never fails to get your toddler talking or tickle his funny bone? Share it with us!