Stationary activity centers are a great way for babies to have fun and get exercise while they also reach a variety of important developmental milestones. As with all products, it’s important to take the necessary safety precautions to keep your baby safe and as healthy as possible. That’s why Evenflo put together a list of important baby activity center safety tips to abide by when baby is having fun in an ExerSaucer. This safe practices list is not a complete set of instructions for your Exersaucer. Always read the product instructions completely before assembling and using your Exersaucer.
Stationary Activity Center Safety Tips
- Always follow the age, height or weight requirements on your ExerSaucer
- Never leave your child unattended in a baby activity center. Always keep your child in view while using the product.
- Keep the stationary activity center away from stairs, coffee tables, plants, lamps, fireplaces, heaters and other items that can cause harm
- Keep curtains and window blind cords out of reach from your baby
- Do not attach additional toys to the ExerSaucer
- Place the baby activity center on level ground so that all the legs are on the same height
- Never adjust the height of the stationary activity center while your baby is in it
- Do not move the baby activity center from room to room without first removing baby from the activity center
- Make sure to routinely sanitize ExerSaucer toys
- Send in your product registration card, so that we may notify you in case of a recall
- Read all instructions before assembling and using the product and make sure to keep them for future reference
- Do not use the stationary activity center if it is damaged or broken
- Obey all additional usage requirements specified in the instruction manual for the Evenflo ExerSaucer