FlipSide™ Travel System (Glenbarr Gray)
The FlipSide™ is fully featured to meet all your parenting needs. It includes full-size luxury that is sleek and stylish for the modern parent. This unique stroller has dual modes. Moms can keep an eye on their babe in carriage mode, parent-facing OR flip the seat to toddler, forward-facing mode. Simply squeeze the handle and flip to the other side. The canopy flips too - It’s like two strollers in one! Each mode allows for strong development and connections with parent and the world around them. Parent facing mode can help support the bond between parent and child, while forward facing allows children to learn and explore their environment!
Peace of Mind:
Warranty: 90 days
Returns: 30 days
Why You’ll Love it
This stroller will make you FLIP
The Evenflo FlipSide™ Travel System featuring the LiteMax™ Infant Car Seat. The LiteMax infant car seat has been rollover and side impact tested to provide safety where your child needs it most. The base includes an integrated belt lock-off system which provides peace of mind that the base is securely and correctly installed. The LiteMax ICS has been designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard AND tested to simulate a side impact event and rollover event
The LiteMax™ Infant Car Seat has a full canopy and comfortable infant head support. Parents can easily install the Infant Car Seat base with the belt-lock and 4-position recline which provides an easier and more secure seatbelt install. Ready, set, go – car seat moves from base to stroller with one secure click. The unique ergonomic handle is designed for maximum comfort.
Evenflo is dedicated to enriching children’s lives- their safety, their care and their future. For nearly a century, Evenflo has been a leader in safety, innovation and education. We’ve been by parents’ side, earning their trust as they care for their newest and most precious family members.
- Weight: 4-35 lbs. (1.8 kg. - 15.8 kg.)
- Weight: Up to 50lbs. (22.67kg)
- Weight: Up to 50 lbs.
Product & Shipping Specs
- Dimensions Folded: 24W x 20.5D x 30.25H (inches)
- Dimensions Unfolded: 24W x 33.25D x 40H (inches)
- Product Weight: 26.2 lbs (11.88412 kg)
At Evenflo, we continue to go above and beyond government standards to provide car seats that are tested at 2X the Federal Crash Test Standard.
- Side Impact Tested: Meets or exceeds all applicable federal safety standards and Evenflo’s side impact standards.
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard.
- FMVSS 213: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Child Restraint Systems
- FMVSS 302: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Flammability of Interior Materials
- CMVSS 302: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- CMVSS 213: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- Certified For Use In Aircraft: When used with the internal 5-point harness this restraint meets FAA Inversion requirements for airplane use.
- Evenflo Temperature Testing: All current Evenflo car seats are tested for product integrity at both high and low temperatures.
Use & Care
Use & Care
Read all instructions and warnings on the product, product labels, and instruction manuals before use. Consult your vehicle owner’s manual to determine proper placement of child restraint in your vehicle and familiarize yourself with your vehicle’s components.
- DO NOT lubricate or immerse in water any part of this child restraint, unless rinsing is permitted
- Plastic and metal parts may be wiped clean with mild soap and water and dried with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners or solvents.
- Take care not to damage any labels.
- The harness can be wiped clean with mild soap and water. Allow harness to air dry.
- Machine wash the seat pad separately in cold water, delicate cycle. Tumble dry 10 to 15 minutes on low heat.
- Periodically inspect and clean the restraint's crotch buckle of food, liquids, and other debris to ensure proper latching. Place the buckle in a cup of warm water and gently agitate the buckle back and forth. Press the red button several times while the buckle is in the water. Do not submerge the harness strap. To avoid damage to the buckle, do not clean the buckle with soap or detergents and do not use a lubricant.