Folio3 Stroll & Jog Travel System
The ultimate crossover stroller; the Evenﬂo® Folio3™ Stroll & Jog Travel System is the best of both worlds. Fully-featured and lightweight for everyday strolls; with the added beneﬁt of large, air-ﬁlled tires and a lockable front wheel for all-terrain jogging.
Peace of Mind:
Warranty: 90 days
Returns: 30 days
Why You’ll Love it
Ready, set, jog...
The ultimate crossover stroller; the Evenﬂo® Folio3™ Stroll & Jog Travel System is the best of both worlds. Fully-featured and lightweight for everyday strolls; with the added beneﬁt of large, air-ﬁlled tires and a lockable front wheel for all-terrain jogging. The unique, in-seat fold is more compact than than most full-size strollers, and self-stands so you never have to bend over to put it in your vehicle. An oversized storage basket, parent and child consoles and a full-coverage canopy with peek-a-boo window come in handy for shopping and trips to the park, while the pneumatic tires, front-wheel swivel lock and adjustable handle give you the performance you need when jogging!
When you arrive at your destination, the LiteMax™ 35 Infant Car Seat moves from base to stroller with one secure click. Rollover tested and side impact tested, this infant seat is a top safety pick. The integrated belt lock-off system, multi-position base and recline indicator offer peace of mind that the base is securely and correctly installed. Lightweight, with an ergonomically-designed handle, this seat can be comfortably carried in the bend of the arm. Other “must-haves” include a full-coverage canopy, up-front harness adjust and a plush infant head pillow.
Child Specs (5-50lbs)
- Weight: 4 - 35 lbs. (1.8 - 15.8 kg.)
- Height: 17 - 32 in. (43–81 cm.)
- Age: Up to 1 year of age
- Fit: The top of the child's head must be at least 1 inch (25 mm) below the top of the child restraint seat back.
- Weight: Max child weight in stroller 50 lbs.
Product & Shipping Specs
- Dimensions Unfolded: 24.5 W x 46 H x 38 D (inches)
- Product Weight: 31.4 lbs.
- Package Width: 20.75 in.
- Package Weight: 40 lbs.
- Package Depth: 22.25 in.
- Package Height: 30.25 in.
At Evenflo, we continue to go above and beyond government standards to provide car seats that are tested at 2X the Federal Crash Test Standard.
- Side Impact Tested: Meets or exceeds all applicable federal safety standards and Evenflo’s side impact standards.
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard.
- FMVSS 213: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Child Restraint Systems
- FMVSS 302: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Flammability of Interior Materials
- CMVSS 302: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- CMVSS 213: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- Certified For Use In Aircraft: When used with the internal 5-point harness this restraint meets FAA Inversion requirements for airplane use.
- Evenflo Temperature Testing: All current Evenflo car seats are tested for product integrity at both high and low temperatures.
Use & Care
Use & Care
Read all instructions and warnings on the product, product labels, and instruction manuals before use. Consult your vehicle owner’s manual to determine proper placement of child restraint in your vehicle and familiarize yourself with your vehicle’s components.
- DO NOT lubricate or immerse in water any part of this child restraint, unless rinsing is permitted
- Plastic and metal parts may be wiped clean with mild soap and water and dried with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners or solvents.
- Take care not to damage any labels.
- The harness can be wiped clean with mild soap and water. Allow harness to air dry.
- Machine wash the seat pad separately in cold water, delicate cycle. Tumble dry 10 to 15 minutes on low heat.
- Periodically inspect and clean the restraint's crotch buckle of food, liquids, and other debris to ensure proper latching. Place the buckle in a cup of warm water and gently agitate the buckle back and forth. Press the red button several times while the buckle is in the water. Do not submerge the harness strap. To avoid damage to the buckle, do not clean the buckle with soap or detergents and do not use a lubricant.