RoundTrip™ Travel System (Glenbarr Gray)
The Evenflo RoundTrip™ Travel System featuring the LiteMax™ Infant Car Seat offers three modes in one versatile, compact travel system. Baby can be forward or parent facing, OR place the infant seat directly into frame for ultimate versatility. For added convenience, it is one of the lightest travel systems on the market at 25 lbs including the stroller and car seat, making it even easier to use and bring everywhere!
This Travel System makes for an awesome RoundTrip...
The Evenflo Round Trip™ Travel System featuring the LiteMax™ Infant Car Seat. The LiteMax infant car seat has been rollover and side impact tested to provide safety where your child needs it most. The base includes an integrated belt lock-off system which provides peace of mind that the base is securely and correctly installed. The LiteMax ICS has been designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard AND tested to simulate a side impact event and rollover event.
The RoundTrip™ offers three modes in one versatile, compact Travel System. Use seat forward or parent-facing OR place infant car seat directly in the frame for ultimate flexibility. The three modes allow mom to customize baby's seating: parent-facing for a closer connection with her, forward-facing when they're ready to explore the world and car seat connection for an easy transition for your newborn in the car. For added convenience, it is one of the lightest travel systems on the market at 25 lbs including the stroller and car seat, making it even easier to use and bring everywhere!
The LiteMax™ Infant Car Seat has a full canopy and comfortable infant head support. Parents can easily install the Infant Car Seat base with the belt-lock and 2-position recline which provides an easier and more secure seatbelt install. Ready, set, go – car seat moves from base to stroller with one secure click. The unique ergonomic handle is designed for maximum comfort.
Evenflo is dedicated to enriching children’s lives- their safety, their care and their future. For nearly a century, Evenflo has been a leader in safety, innovation and education. We’ve been by parents’ side, earning their trust as they care for their newest and most precious family members.
- 3 Modes: Use seat forward or parent-facing OR place infant car seat directly in the frame for ultimate flexibility
- Lightweight stroller at 18 lbs
- Easy Infant Car Seat transfer–-car seat moves from base to stroller with one secure click
- Easy fold Release foot petal, then squeeze triggers
- Self-standing when folded – no bending necessary
- Oversized canopy with extended visor
- Flex-hold parent cup holder offers a snug fit for drinks
- 5 point harness with covers
- Generous storage basket with front and rear access
- 1-Hand,comfort tilt recline
- Durable, easy to clean fabrics
Infant Car Seat Features:
- Accommodates children 4-35 lbs
- Rollover-Tested- This seat has been designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard AND tested to simulate a side impact event and rollover event
- Lightest car seat on the market
- Ergo Handle- uniquely designed for your maximum comfort as you carry your little one
- Simple adjustability with upfront harness fitting and 2 crotch buckle positions
- Easy-off, machine washable car seat pad
- Stay-in-car base with 2-position up-front recline for child’s comfort while asleep or awake and accurate install
- 2 Step Belt-Lockoff for easy and accurate install with the seatbelt every time
- Energy absorbing foam provides the added comfort and safety.
- Plush infant head support for baby’s comfort
- Canopy- protect your baby from sun, wind and rain
- Equipped with LATCH
Child Specs (4-50lbs)
- Weight: 4-35 lbs. (1.8 kg. - 15.8 kg.)
- Weight: Up to 50lbs. (22.67kg)
- Weight: Up to 50 lbs.
Product & Shipping Specs
- Dimensions Unfolded: 21.4W x 32D x 43H (inches)
- Product Weight: 25 lbs (11.3398 kg) (Complete Travel System) (Stroller only 17.4 lbs (7.892 kg))
- Package Width: 17.25 Inches
- Package Weight: 39 lbs.
- Package Depth: 20.5 Inches
- Package Height: 44.5 Inches
At Evenflo, we continue to go above and beyond government standards to provide car seats that are tested at 2X the Federal Crash Test Standard.
- Side Impact Tested: Meets or exceeds all applicable federal safety standards and Evenflo’s side impact standards.
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard.
- FMVSS 213: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Child Restraint Systems
- FMVSS 302: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Flammability of Interior Materials
- CMVSS 302: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- CMVSS 213: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- Certified For Use In Aircraft: When used with the internal 5-point harness this restraint meets FAA Inversion requirements for airplane use.
- Evenflo Temperature Testing: All current Evenflo car seats are tested for product integrity at both high and low temperatures.
Use & Care
Read all instructions and warnings on the product, product labels, and instruction manuals before use. Consult your vehicle owner’s manual to determine proper placement of child restraint in your vehicle and familiarize yourself with your vehicle’s components.
- DO NOT lubricate or immerse in water any part of this child restraint, unless rinsing is permitted
- Plastic and metal parts may be wiped clean with mild soap and water and dried with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners or solvents.
- Take care not to damage any labels.
- The harness can be wiped clean with mild soap and water. Allow harness to air dry.
- Machine wash the seat pad separately in cold water, delicate cycle. Tumble dry 10 to 15 minutes on low heat.
- Periodically inspect and clean the restraint's crotch buckle of food, liquids, and other debris to ensure proper latching. Place the buckle in a cup of warm water and gently agitate the buckle back and forth. Press the red button several times while the buckle is in the water. Do not submerge the harness strap. To avoid damage to the buckle, do not clean the buckle with soap or detergents and do not use a lubricant.