JourneyLite Travel System (Koi Party Pink)
The JourneyLite travel stroller and the acclaimed Embrace infant car seat give you an out-of-the-box solution for traveling by vehicle or by foot. The JourneyLite has a unique twistable handle that makes storing your stroller take only seconds. Essential features include a child tray, covered parent console and storage basket. The JourneyLite is lightweight, durable and ideal for use up to 50 lbs.
Child Specs (4-50lbs.)
- Weight: 4 – 35 lbs (2.3 – 15.8 kg)
- Height: 17 - 30 in. (43 - 76 cm.)
- Fit: The top of the child's head must be at least 1 in. (25 mm.) below the top of the child restraint seat back.
- Height: Up to 38 in. (96cm)
- Age: up to 5 years
- Maturity: Stroller is for use with children who can sit up unassisted, and is NOT recommended for newborns.
Product & Shipping Specs
- Dimensions: 29.5 x 25.5 x 21 in.
- Package Width: 20.375
- Package Weight: 35.9
- Package Depth: 24.25
- Package Height: 29.75
At Evenflo, we continue to go above and beyond government standards to provide car seats that are tested at 2X the Federal Crash Test Standard.
- Side Impact Tested: Meets or exceeds all applicable federal safety standards and Evenflo’s side impact standards.
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard.
- FMVSS 213: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Child Restraint Systems
- FMVSS 302: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Flammability of Interior Materials
- CMVSS 302: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- CMVSS 213: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- Certified For Use In Aircraft: When used with the internal 5-point harness this restraint meets FAA Inversion requirements for airplane use.
- Evenflo Temperature Testing: All current Evenflo car seats are tested for product integrity at both high and low temperatures.
Use & Care
Read all instructions and warnings on the product, product labels, and instruction manuals before use.
- Plastic and metal parts may be wiped clean with mild soap and water.
- Take care not to damage any labels.
- The harness can be wiped clean with mild soap and water. Allow harness to air dry.
- Do not immerse buckle in water or lubricate.