Vive Travel System
The Evenflo® Vive™ Travel System – Just grab and go! A spontaneous adventure, perhaps a long walk in the park or a family vacation. The Vive’s hassle free transfer from our stay-in-car base makes for a quick and safe connection. Ultra Slim 16”, gravity fold/unfold fits any size vehicle from large to small. Our 4 point, 13” thick EVA wheels and front wheel shock adsorbing system provides increased stability, safety and comfort for your baby. Paired with the Embrace Infant Car Seat, for an extended weight rating (4-35lbs).
Additional features include: Extra storage pocket on seat back, easy rear access to large storage basket that holds a 17” diaper bag, Large coverage canopy to shield from the elements, Posh multi-position recline, Removable, 2 way pivoting child tray for easy in and out, Parent console with deep storage and 2 deep cup holders .
Peace of Mind:
Warranty: 90 days
Returns: 30 days
Why You’ll Love it
A step ahead...
This perfectly paired car seat and stroller combo provides a seamless transition when needing to travel by car and foot. With the award-winning Embrace infant car seat, the Vive packs a ton of value into a slim, foldable footprint. The Embrace is ideal for low and normal birthweight babies, and connects securely to the stroller for a cozy ride that is easy to maneuver. When your child outgrows their car seat, they can continue to use the stroller on its own until they reach 50 lbs., giving you years of potential use.
- Weight: 4 – 35 lbs (2.3 – 15.8 kg)
- Height: 17 - 30 in. (43 - 76 cm.)
- Fit: The top of the child's head must be at least 1 in. (25 mm.) below the top of the child restraint seat back.
- Weight: Up to 50 lbs.
- Age: From newborn to 5 years
Product & Shipping Specs
At Evenflo, we continue to go above and beyond government standards to provide car seats that are tested at 2X the Federal Crash Test Standard.
- Side Impact Tested: Meets or exceeds all applicable federal safety standards and Evenflo’s side impact standards.
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard.
- FMVSS 213: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Child Restraint Systems
- FMVSS 302: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Flammability of Interior Materials
- CMVSS 302: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- CMVSS 213: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- Certified For Use In Aircraft: When used with the internal 5-point harness this restraint meets FAA Inversion requirements for airplane use.
- Evenflo Temperature Testing: All current Evenflo car seats are tested for product integrity at both high and low temperatures.
Use & Care
Use & Care
Read all instructions and warnings on the product, product labels, and instruction manuals before use.
- Plastic and metal parts may be wiped clean with mild soap and water.
- Take care not to damage any labels.
- The harness can be wiped clean with mild soap and water. Allow harness to air dry.
- Do not immerse buckle in water or lubricate.
Evenflo Vive™ Travel System Product TourJust grab and go! A spontaneous adventure, perhaps a long walk in the park or a family vacation. The Vive’s hassle free transfer from our stay-in-car base makes for a quick and safe connection. Ultra Slim 16”, gravity fold/unfold fits any size vehicle from large to small. Paired with the Embrace Infant Car Seat, with an extended weight rating (4-35lbs).
32121400Embrace Infant Car Seat Base (Black)$42.99Description
The Evenflo Embrace Infant Car Seat combines safety, comfort & ease with exclusive convenience features for you. Additional base can be used with second vehicle or great for a caregiver's car.
- Side Impact Tested: Meets or exceeds all applicable federal safety standards & Evenflo's side impact test standard
- Superior Testing: Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard
- For use with Embrace™ infant car seats only
- Ideal for use in second car