SafeMax Infant Car Seat Base (Compatible with SafeMax and LiteMax Infant Car Seats)
This item is currently not available.
Our new Evenflo SafeZone™ Infant Car Seat Base pairs with the SafeMax™ Infant Car Seat. It is designed with your lifestyle in mind as an extra infant car seat base for second car convenience. The SafeZone™ Base is designed with an anti-rebound bar to absorb and dissipate crash forces.
This Car Seat Base is useable with all LiteMax® 35, LiteMax® DLX, LiteMax® Sport and SafeMax® Infant Car Seats.
Why you'll love it
- Anti-Rebound Bar: Designed to absorb and dissipate crash forces
- Belt-Lock Off: For easy and accurate install with the vehicle seat belt
- Adjustable Base: 4-Position adjustment dial and pendulum level indicator allows for proper installation
- SureSafe Installation: Advanced LATCH technology for a secure installation in seconds
- Accepts BOTH the SafeMax and LiteMax Infant Car Seats
- Side Impact Tested: Meets or exceeds all applicable Federal Safety Standards AND Evenflo’s Side Impact Test Standard
- Superior Testing: Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard
Peace of Mind:
Returns: 30 days
Child Specs (4-35lbs)
Product & Shipping Specs
- Dimensions: 13.5 W x 7.5 H x 22.5 D (inches)
- Product Weight: 5.2 lbs.
- Package Width: 16 in.
- Package Weight: 9.5 lbs.
- Package Depth: 14 in.
- Package Height: 25 in.
At Evenflo, we continue to go above and beyond government testing standards for car seats.
- Side Impact Tested:Meets Evenflo’s proprietary side impact standards.
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard.
- FMVSS 213: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Child Restraint Systems
- FMVSS 302: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Flammability of Interior Materials
- CMVSS 302: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- CMVSS 213: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- Certified For Use In Aircraft: When used with the internal 5-point harness this restraint meets FAA Inversion requirements for airplane use.
- Evenflo Temperature Testing: All current Evenflo car seats are tested for product integrity at both high and low temperatures.
Use & Care
Use & Care
Read all instructions and warnings on the product, product labels, and instruction manuals before use. Consult your vehicle owner’s manual to determine proper placement of child restraint in your vehicle and familiarize yourself with your vehicle’s components.
- DO NOT lubricate or immerse in water any part of this child restraint, unless rinsing is permitted
- Plastic and metal parts may be wiped clean with mild soap and water and dried with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners or solvents.
- Take care not to damage any labels.
- The harness can be wiped clean with mild soap and water. Allow harness to air dry.
- Machine wash the seat pad separately in cold water, delicate cycle. Tumble dry 10 to 15 minutes on low heat.
- Periodically inspect and clean the restraint's crotch buckle of food, liquids, and other debris to ensure proper latching. Place the buckle in a cup of warm water and gently agitate the buckle back and forth. Press the red button several times while the buckle is in the water. Do not submerge the harness strap. To avoid damage to the buckle, do not clean the buckle with soap or detergents and do not use a lubricant.
You might also like...
us_pivotTS$279.99Pivot Modular Travel System With SafeMax Car Seat$279.99Description
Safety, Style, and Function. You’ll receive all this and more with the Pivot Modular Stroller Travel System by Evenflo.
This 3-in-1 stroller solution offers a versatile design that grows with your child. Infant mode offers both Car Seat Carrier and Carriage function. As your child grows the Pivot’s usefulness evolves to accommodate both forward – and rear-facing seated positioning.
The Pivot Modular Travel System includes an Evenflo Infant Car Seat, designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2x the federal crash test standard and tested to simulate a side impact event and rollover event.
us_xpandTS$399.99Pivot Xpand Modular Travel System with SafeMax Infant Car Seat$399.99Description
The Evenﬂo Pivot Xpand effortlessly transitions in seconds from a single to double stroller without extra parts or tools - simply slide up and ﬂip out integrated seat mounts to add a second seat!
- Single To Double!: Stroller grows from single to double with no tools or extra parts needed! Unique slide and lock system expands frame to accommodate a second toddler or infant seat
- Up To 22 Conﬁgurations!: The unique design accommodates one or two riders. Infants and children can sit at various heights, upright or reclined, in both parent-facing and forward-facing modes. Toddler seat holds up to 55 lbs for extended use.
- Modular Design: Infant car seat sits directly on the frame, and the toddler seat easily converts to infant mode, cradling baby at a comfortable angle
- Self-Standing Fold: The compact fold conveniently self-stands, with toddler seat attached
- Extra-Large Storage Basket: Expands to over 2 feet in length with front and back access for convenience
- Large Cruiser Tires: Front-wheel swivel and rear-wheel suspension offer a smoother ride and superior maneuverability
- Includes SafeMax Infant Car Seat
us_play-away$99.99Play-Away Portable Playard$99.99Description
Time to up your safety game now that your little one is on the move. The indoor/outdoor Play-Away Portable Playard is the ultimate playpen enclosure whether heading down the street or across the country. Aside from a cup of coffee, the Play-Away will quickly become your favorite item with features you’ll love like a detachable UPF 50+ sun protection canopy, easy to clean water-resistant padded floor, and mesh sides so your little one can see you and you can see him. Plus, the attached pouch is perfect for a touch-screen device offering a chill out or learning zone when you need a few minutes to get stuff done.