Big Kid® Sport No Back Booster Car Seat (Gray Fractals)
Designed for older kids ready to use the vehicle’s belt, the Evenflo® Big Kid® Sport No Back Booster gives them the extra boost they need to allow proper positioning of the seat belt. The included belt clip helps safely position the vehicle’s belt at your child’s shoulder.
EXCELLENCE & VALUE:
Trusted by Millions of Families for Nearly a Century
Made in USA with US & Global Components
Peace of Mind:
Expiration: 6 years
Warranty: 90 days
Returns: 30 days
Why You’ll Love it
Belt it out...
Designed for older kids ready to use the vehicle’s belt, the Evenflo® Big Kid® Sport No Back Booster gives them the extra boost they need to allow proper positioning of the seat belt. The included belt clip helps safely position the vehicle’s belt at your child’s shoulder. Dual, integrated cup holders keep snacks and drinks close, allowing the driver to say focused on the road. The comfortable, padded seat is great for long journeys, and is removable and machine-washable for easy cleaning. A variety of cool colors and patterns will allow your growing child to express their individuality. Great for families on-the-go, this booster is lightweight and easy to move from vehicle to vehicle.
Child Specs (40-100lbs)
NO BACK BOOSTER
- Weight: 40-100 lbs (18-45.3 kg)
- Height: 40-57" (102-145 cm)
- Age: at least 4 years of age
- Fit: Top of child's ears are at or below the top of the vehicle seat headrest.
Product & Shipping Specs
- Dimensions: 20 W x 9 H x 15.5 D (Inches)
- Product Weight: 3 lbs.
- Package Width: 16.13 in.
- Package Weight: 5 lbs.
- Package Depth: 9.63 in.
- Package Height: 20.75 in.
At Evenflo, we continue to go above and beyond government testing standards for car seats.
- Side Impact Tested:Meets Evenflo’s proprietary side impact standards.
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard.
- FMVSS 213: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Child Restraint Systems
- FMVSS 302: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Flammability of Interior Materials
- CMVSS 302: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- CMVSS 213: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- Evenflo Temperature Testing: All current Evenflo car seats are tested for product integrity at both high and low temperatures.
Use & Care
Use & Care
Read all instructions and warnings on the product, product labels, and instruction manuals before use. Consult your vehicle owner’s manual to determine proper placement of child restraint in your vehicle and familiarize yourself with your vehicle’s components.
- DO NOT lubricate or immerse in water any part of this child restraint, unless rinsing is permitted
- Plastic and metal parts may be wiped clean with mild soap and water and dried with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners or solvents.
- Take care not to damage any labels.
- The harness can be wiped clean with mild soap and water. Allow harness to air dry.
- Machine wash the seat pad separately in cold water, delicate cycle. Tumble dry 10 to 15 minutes on low heat.
- Periodically inspect and clean the restraint's crotch buckle of food, liquids, and other debris to ensure proper latching. Place the buckle in a cup of warm water and gently agitate the buckle back and forth. Press the red button several times while the buckle is in the water. Do not submerge the harness strap. To avoid damage to the buckle, do not clean the buckle with soap or detergents and do not use a lubricant.
36511910Big Kid Sport High Back Booster Car Seat (Goody Two Tones)$34.99Description
Sporty patterns adorn the cushioned seat and backrest, making this Big Kid a hot rod among booster seats. An elevated seat, six height settings, and upper belt guides help you ensure your vehicle's seat belt is properly positioned across your child's chest and legs. The Big Kid Sport also converts to a backless booster allowing you to keep your growing child safe longer.