Essential LiteMax Infant Car Seat (River Stone)
Evenflo continues to redefine industry standards with ROLLOVER TESTED car seats. The LiteMax™ 35 Infant Car Seat easy to carry and is designed with your family's maximum comfort in mind, featuring: ergonomic easy carry handle and easy to install base with belt lock-off.
Peace of Mind:
Expiration: 6 years
Warranty: 90 days
Returns: 30 days
Why You’ll Love it
The easiest car seat to carry...
Lighter than the leading competition, the LiteMax infant car seat is finely-tuned with features designed to minimize overall parent-effort. The LiteMax includes a stay-in-car convenience base with an integrated belt lock-off system that helps assure you that the seat is installed correctly while providing a quick and secure connection. The upfront harness adjustment, cozy infant head support, and a mom-friendly handle provide an easy transfer from home to car. The LiteMax's expanded child weight-rating make it suitable and nationally-recognized by safety advocates for use with lower birth-weight babies. Compatible Travel Systems: Sibby - sibling ride-along travel system, INVIGOR8 - jogging system.
Child Specs (4-35lbs)
- Weight: 4 - 35 lbs. (1.8 - 15.8 kg.)
- Height: 17 - 32 in. (43–81 cm.)
- Fit: The top of the child's head must be at least 1 inch below the top of the child restraint seat back.
Product & Shipping Specs
- Dimensions: 18.25 D x 17.75 W x 30 H (inches)
- Product Weight: 16lbs. (7.25 kg.)
- Package Width: 17.7 in.
- Package Weight: 20.3 lbs.
- Package Depth: 16.7 in.
- Package Height: 31.4 in.
At Evenflo, we continue to go above and beyond government testing standards for car seats.
- Side Impact Tested:Meets Evenflo’s proprietary side impact standards.
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard.
- FMVSS 213: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Child Restraint Systems
- FMVSS 302: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Flammability of Interior Materials
- CMVSS 302: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- CMVSS 213: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- Certified For Use In Aircraft: When used with the internal 5-point harness this restraint meets FAA Inversion requirements for airplane use.
- Evenflo Temperature Testing: All current Evenflo car seats are tested for product integrity at both high and low temperatures.
Use & Care
Use & Care
Read all instructions and warnings on the product, product labels, and instruction manuals before use. Consult your vehicle owner’s manual to determine proper placement of child restraint in your vehicle and familiarize yourself with your vehicle’s components.
- DO NOT lubricate or immerse in water any part of this child restraint, unless rinsing is permitted
- Plastic and metal parts may be wiped clean with mild soap and water and dried with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners or solvents.
- Take care not to damage any labels.
- The harness can be wiped clean with mild soap and water. Allow harness to air dry.
- Machine wash the seat pad separately in cold water, delicate cycle. Tumble dry 10 to 15 minutes on low heat.
- Periodically inspect and clean the restraint's crotch buckle of food, liquids, and other debris to ensure proper latching. Place the buckle in a cup of warm water and gently agitate the buckle back and forth. Press the red button several times while the buckle is in the water. Do not submerge the harness strap. To avoid damage to the buckle, do not clean the buckle with soap or detergents and do not use a lubricant.
Features & Benefits
Remove for easy cleaningHead & Body Pillow
Positionable head and body pillows provide extra comfort and support for proper head and body positioning– removable as child growsStay-in-Car Base
Separate, stay-in-car base for easy transition of infant carrier in and out of the vehicle. Extra bases sold separately for multiple vehiclesBelt Lock Off
Help provide a secure vehicle-belt installationBuckle Pockets
Small storage pockets on the side of seat make buckles easy to find. Pockets keep metal tongues out of the sun to protect from buckle burnsFull-Coverage Canopy
Provides full protection from sun, wind and rainErgonomic Handle
Ergonomic handle is more comfortable to carry in the bend of the armLightweight
Extremely lightweight design to fit your lifestyleLive Video Installation SupportPrev Next
Schedule an appointment to have a certified car seat safety technician guide you through a proper vehicle installation
Evenflo LiteMax™ 35 Infant Car Seat Product Tour
Lighter than the leading competition, the LiteMax infant car seat is finely-tuned with features designed to minimize overall parent-effort. The LiteMax includes a stay-in-car convenience base with an integrated belt lock-off system that helps assure you that the seat is installed correctly.
You might also like...
LITEMAX RIVER STONE is rated out of 5 by 82.Rated 4 out of 5 by Deo19 from GREAT FOR TRAVEL! I love this product, we are a family that travels a lot and this car seat feels a lot lighter and more mobile relative to other seats I’ve carried. The only thing that kept me from giving it a five was the 2 button release for getting it unlatched. I sort of wish there was a single button release in it because when your hands are full or you are in a cramped car it makes for a slightly more difficult situation, please see photos attached!Date published: 2020-03-30Rated 5 out of 5 by CMarie23 from True to word, lightweight and easy to use. This carseat was a life saver. Being a single mom it's easy to use and definitely lightweight so it's easy to carry around. My son falls asleep instantly so im guessing he loves it as much as i do! Definitely recommend to anyone interested in buying.Date published: 2020-03-23Rated 4 out of 5 by Mabrown5 from Nice carseat This car seat was pretty easy to install. The belt path install was nice and gave peace of mind that it was done correctly. I personally like LATCH system better, but this method was secure. I like that the car seat goes to 35lbs. For my kids that lasts the whole first year plus. The car seat is light and easy to carry. I don’t carry a lot of weight in the claim of rollover and side impact testing. In my research there isn’t an industry standard (although I could be wrong). So that claim isn’t something that would make me want to buy this car seat. Overall it’s a nice car seat for the cost.Date published: 2020-03-23Rated 5 out of 5 by TwinMomAmanda34 from Great Affordable Lightweight Infant Carrier Very affordable light weight infant carrier. It's super easy to install in our car. I'm a mom of twins so being lightweight is a great feature, when carrying both babies. It's very stylish, and my babies look comfortable in it. What more can you ask for? I would totally recommend.Date published: 2020-03-14Rated 5 out of 5 by 13diazli from So stylish! This car seat is amazing!! My 4 month old loves it! It’s nicely padded for added comfort. He doesn’t feel uncomfortable even if it’s a long drive. He’s happy in this car seat compared to another he had! What I also love is that this fits in my stroller! It attaches to the evenflo xpand! I love the color, fits boy or girl! Definitely using this seat until he outgrows it! Easy to install base and seat clips right on! It’s just perfect!Date published: 2020-03-13Rated 5 out of 5 by Kathleenelisa from Lightweight and soft The Litemax on river stone color is a lightweight, super padded infant car seat. Safe for babies from 4 - 35 pounds, the Litemax can be used for several years. There are 4 strap holes you can use, which allow you to raise or lower the straps depending on your child’s size. Additionally, there are also 2 buckle inserts, which allow you to move the buckle closer back or further forward. These features allow for the most comfortable and safe ride a child can have. From an average size 11 month old, to a rather small 2 year old, to even a taller and thin 3.5-year-old, all my children were able to sit comfortably and use this one car seat. I also love the stone color and love how soft the padding is. It also comes with a base, which allows you to unhook the car seat and carry it around if needed, which will come in handy when baby #4 comes arrives.Date published: 2020-03-12Rated 5 out of 5 by Kededraw from Great car seat I’ve been using this car seat on my infant for a couple weeks. It was very easy and straightforward to install in the car. I love that the straps are very comfortable for my infant. It’s very lite to lift. It fits great in any type of car and I feel very safe knowing this car seat is sturdy enough to protect my infant. I also love the design. Overall a great car seatDate published: 2020-03-10Rated 4 out of 5 by Denverlady from Very light carseat This is a very light car seat so it’s easy to carry around. The strap height requires rethreding- so make sure you adjust the strap height by undoing the clip and manually moving higher to get the right fit for your baby. The base requires a bit of effort to ensure a tight fit done it’s basic clip system. The seat is easy to clip in and out of the base. To adjust the incline there is a simple lift system. The handle can be put in a couple different positions while in the car which makes it easier too fit in smaller cars. The shade cover provides decent shade protection. The seat covers can be removed fairly easily and are thin so wash and dry easily. Overall a good car seat for the price.Date published: 2020-03-10Copyright 2020 © Evenflo
6391600LiteMax 35 Infant Car Seat Base (Black)$50.00Description
The Evenflo® LiteMax™ Infant Car Seat provides comfort for your child and exclusive convenience for the ultimate value in child restraints. This seat can be used rear-facing only for children between 4 and 35 pounds and is compatible with all Evenflo LiteMax infant car seats.
- LiteMax Accessory Base: To be used ONLY with LiteMax infant car seats
- Side Impact Tested: Meets or exceeds all applicable Federal Safety Standards AND Evenflo’s Side Impact Test Standard
- Superior Testing: Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard