Maestro Sport Harness Booster Car Seat
The Evenﬂo® Maestro™ offers two modes of forward-facing use. Accommodating children 22-110 lbs, stage one has a 5-point harness for children at least 2 years old, and stage two allows you to use the vehicle belt as a high back booster for children at least 4 years old.
- 2 Modes - Converts to Booster: Forward-facing Harness to Belt-Positioning Booster supports children 22-110 lbs
- 5-Point Harness with 50 lb. Limit: Holds child's body safely and securely in car seat
- Up-Front Harness Adjust: Central, front access to harness adjuster provides an easy way to adjust child's harness for an accurate, snug fit
- Shoulder Belt Guide: Automatically positions the vehicle belt in the proper position for your child
EXCELLENCE & VALUE:
Trusted by Millions of Families for Nearly a Century
Made in USA with US & Global Components
Peace of Mind:
Warranty: 90 days
Returns: 30 days
Why You’ll Love it
Cool kids sport in style...
The Evenﬂo® Maestro™ Sport offers two modes of forward-facing use. Accommodating children 22-110 lbs, stage one has a 5-point harness for children at least 2 years old, and stage two allows you to use the vehicle belt as a high back booster for children at least 4 years old. The up-front harness adjustment is centralized, making it easy to properly tighten the harness. As they grow, the shoulder belt guide assists in positioning the vehicle's belt across your child's shoulder to provide optimal safety. Children appreciate the dual integrated cup holders to keep their snacks and drinks secure. The removable, machine-washable seat pad allows for easy cleanup of any messes. The Maestro™ is designed, engineered, tested and assembled in the United States.
Evenﬂo car seats have been tested above and beyond industry standards and undergo our rigorous side impact and dynamic rollover tests. Additionally, all car seats include live video installation support, giving you the tools and conﬁdence to securely and correctly install your car seat.
Child Specs (22-110lbs)
- Weight: 22 - 50 lbs. (10 - 22.6 kg.)
- Height: 28 - 50 in. (71 - 127 cm.)
- Age: At least two years of age
- Fit: The top of child's ears are at or below the top of the child restraint headrest.
SEAT BELT BOOSTER
- Weight: 40 - 110 lbs (18-49.8 kg.)
- Height: 44 – 57 in. (112-147 cm.)
- Age: At least four years of age
- Fit: Child’s ears are below top of child restraint headrest.
Product & Shipping Specs
- Dimensions: 19 W x 27.5 H x 17 D (inches)
- Product Weight: 9.6 lbs.
- Package Width: 19 in.
- Package Weight: 12.5 lbs.
- Package Depth: 19 in.
- Package Height: 29.5 in.
At Evenflo, we continue to go above and beyond government standards to provide car seats that are tested at 2X the Federal Crash Test Standard.
- Side Impact Tested: Meets or exceeds all applicable federal safety standards and Evenflo’s side impact standards.
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard.
- FMVSS 213: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Child Restraint Systems
- FMVSS 302: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Flammability of Interior Materials
- CMVSS 302: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- CMVSS 213: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- Certified For Use In Aircraft: When used with the internal 5-point harness this restraint meets FAA Inversion requirements for airplane use.
- Evenflo Temperature Testing: All current Evenflo car seats are tested for product integrity at both high and low temperatures.
Use & Care
Use & Care
Read all instructions and warnings on the product, product labels, and instruction manuals before use. Consult your vehicle owner’s manual to determine proper placement of child restraint in your vehicle and familiarize yourself with your vehicle’s components.
- DO NOT lubricate or immerse in water any part of this child restraint, unless rinsing is permitted
- Plastic and metal parts may be wiped clean with mild soap and water and dried with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners or solvents.
- Take care not to damage any labels.
- The harness can be wiped clean with mild soap and water. Allow harness to air dry.
- Machine wash the seat pad separately in cold water, delicate cycle. Tumble dry 10 to 15 minutes on low heat.
- Periodically inspect and clean the restraint's crotch buckle of food, liquids, and other debris to ensure proper latching. Place the buckle in a cup of warm water and gently agitate the buckle back and forth. Press the red button several times while the buckle is in the water. Do not submerge the harness strap. To avoid damage to the buckle, do not clean the buckle with soap or detergents and do not use a lubricant.