Nurture Rear-Facing Infant Car Seat (Grace Pink)
Cradled in comfort...
Specifically for infants - convenience for you and comfort for baby. The Evenflo® Nurture™ Infant Car Seat provides comfort for your child and exclusive convenience for the ultimate value in child restraints. The Nurture Infant Car Seat features an ergonomically shaped handle for a more comfortable carry and an extended pivoting canopy to protect your baby. This seat can be used rear-facing only for children weighing 5 - 22 lbs. This seat may be used with or without a base.
Additional accessory bases available.
Why you'll love itThe Nurture infant car seat provides your newest family member with the superior safety that Evenflo is known for. The Nurture is designed for rear-facing usage and can be used with or without a convenience base that allows for easy transfer from home to car.
This seat can be used rear-facing only for children weighing 5 - 22 lbs. This seat may be used with or without a base.
EXCELLENCE & VALUE:
Trusted by Millions of Families for Nearly a Century
Made in USA with US & Global Components
Peace of Mind:
Expiration: 10 years
Warranty: 90 Days
Returns: 30 days
Child Specs (5-22lbs)
- Weight: 5 - 22 lbs. (2.3-10 kg.)
- Height: 19 - 29 in. (48-74 cm.)
- Age: Up to 1 year
- Fit: The top of the child's head must be at least 1 in. (25 mm.) below the top of the child restraint seat back.
Product & Shipping Specs
- Dimensions: 11 D x 18 W x 28 H (inches)
- Product Weight: Approximately 10.3 lbs. with base, 6.5 lbs. without
- Package Width: 18.25
- Package Weight: 13
- Package Depth: 29.5
- Package Height: 29.5
At Evenflo, we continue to go above and beyond government testing standards for car seats.
- Side Impact Tested:Meets Evenflo’s proprietary side impact standards.
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard.
- FMVSS 213: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Child Restraint Systems
- FMVSS 302: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Flammability of Interior Materials
- CMVSS 302: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- CMVSS 213: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- Certified For Use In Aircraft: When used with the internal 5-point harness this restraint meets FAA Inversion requirements for airplane use.
- Evenflo Temperature Testing: All current Evenflo car seats are tested for product integrity at both high and low temperatures.
Use & Care
Use & Care
Read all instructions and warnings on the product, product labels, and instruction manuals before use. Consult your vehicle owner’s manual to determine proper placement of child restraint in your vehicle and familiarize yourself with your vehicle’s components.
- DO NOT lubricate or immerse in water any part of this child restraint, unless rinsing is permitted
- Plastic and metal parts may be wiped clean with mild soap and water and dried with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners or solvents.
- Take care not to damage any labels.
- The harness can be wiped clean with mild soap and water. Allow harness to air dry.
- Machine wash the seat pad separately in cold water, delicate cycle. Tumble dry 10 to 15 minutes on low heat.
- Periodically inspect and clean the restraint's crotch buckle of food, liquids, and other debris to ensure proper latching. Place the buckle in a cup of warm water and gently agitate the buckle back and forth. Press the red button several times while the buckle is in the water. Do not submerge the harness strap. To avoid damage to the buckle, do not clean the buckle with soap or detergents and do not use a lubricant.
Evenflo Nurture Infant Car Seat
The Nurture Infant Car Seat features an ergonomically shaped handle for a more comfortable carry and an extended pivoting canopy to protect your baby. This seat can be used rear-facing only for children weighing 5 - 22 lbs. This seat may be used with or without a base.