Nurture Infant Car Seat
Cradled in comfort...
Specifically for infants - convenience for you and comfort for baby. The Evenflo® Nurture™ Infant Car Seat provides comfort for your child and exclusive convenience for the ultimate value in child restraints. The Nurture Infant Car Seat features an ergonomically shaped handle for a more comfortable carry and an extended pivoting canopy to protect your baby. This seat can be used rear-facing only for children weighing 5 - 22 lbs. This seat may be used with or without a base.
Additional accessory bases available.
Why you'll love itThe Nurture infant car seat provides your newest family member with the superior safety that Evenflo is known for. The Nurture is designed for rear-facing usage and can be used with or without a convenience base that allows for easy transfer from home to car.
This seat can be used rear-facing only for children weighing 5 - 22 lbs. This seat may be used with or without a base.
EXCELLENCE & VALUE:
Trusted by Millions of Families for Nearly a Century
Made in USA with US & Global Components
Peace of Mind:
Expiration: 10 years
Warranty: 90 Days
Returns: 30 days
Child Specs (5-22lbs)
- Weight: 5 - 22 lbs. (2.3-10 kg.)
- Height: 19 - 29 in. (48-74 cm.)
- Age: Up to 1 year
- Fit: The top of the child's head must be at least 1 in. (25 mm.) below the top of the child restraint seat back.
Product & Shipping Specs
- Dimensions: 11 D x 18 W x 28 H (inches)
- Product Weight: Approximately 10.3 lbs. with base, 6.5 lbs. without
- Package Width: 18.3 in.
- Package Weight: 11.6 lbs.
- Package Depth: 14.5 in.
- Package Height: 30.5 in.
At Evenflo, we continue to go above and beyond government testing standards for car seats.
- Side Impact Tested:Meets Evenflo’s proprietary side impact standards.
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard.
- FMVSS 213: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Child Restraint Systems
- FMVSS 302: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Flammability of Interior Materials
- CMVSS 302: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- CMVSS 213: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- Certified For Use In Aircraft: When used with the internal 5-point harness this restraint meets FAA Inversion requirements for airplane use.
- Evenflo Temperature Testing: All current Evenflo car seats are tested for product integrity at both high and low temperatures.
Use & Care
Use & Care
Read all instructions and warnings on the product, product labels, and instruction manuals before use. Consult your vehicle owner’s manual to determine proper placement of child restraint in your vehicle and familiarize yourself with your vehicle’s components.
- DO NOT lubricate or immerse in water any part of this child restraint, unless rinsing is permitted
- Plastic and metal parts may be wiped clean with mild soap and water and dried with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners or solvents.
- Take care not to damage any labels.
- The harness can be wiped clean with mild soap and water. Allow harness to air dry.
- Machine wash the seat pad separately in cold water, delicate cycle. Tumble dry 10 to 15 minutes on low heat.
- Periodically inspect and clean the restraint's crotch buckle of food, liquids, and other debris to ensure proper latching. Place the buckle in a cup of warm water and gently agitate the buckle back and forth. Press the red button several times while the buckle is in the water. Do not submerge the harness strap. To avoid damage to the buckle, do not clean the buckle with soap or detergents and do not use a lubricant.
Evenflo Nurture Infant Car Seat
The Nurture Infant Car Seat features an ergonomically shaped handle for a more comfortable carry and an extended pivoting canopy to protect your baby. This seat can be used rear-facing only for children weighing 5 - 22 lbs. This seat may be used with or without a base.
You might also like...
64021461$39.99Nurture Infant Car Seat Base$39.99Description
The Evenflo® Nurture™ Infant Car Seat provides comfort for your child and exclusive convenience for the ultimate value in child restraints. The Nurture Infant Car Seat features an ergonomically shaped handle for a more comfortable carry and a pivoting canopy, to shade your baby. This seat can be used rear-facing only for children weighing 5 - 22 lbs. This seat may be used with or without a base.
Additional accessory bases available.
us_pivot_xplore$299.49Pivot Xplore All-Terrain Stroller Wagon$299.49Description
Meet the new, ultimate ride-share stroller, Pivot Xplore™All-Terrain Stroller Wagon. This new riding experience provides extended use by accommodating 1 or 2 kids up to 5 years old. The Pivot Xplore easily transforms from a stroller to a wagon by flipping the handle. This gives parents the ability to push as a stroller, or pull as a wagon. Pile all your stuff in and ride on out! Each seat holds a child up to 55 lbs., 120 lbs. total with storage.
us_play-away$99.99Play-Away Portable Playard$99.99Description
Time to up your safety game now that your little one is on the move. The indoor/outdoor Play-Away Portable Playard is the ultimate playpen enclosure whether heading down the street or across the country. Aside from a cup of coffee, the Play-Away will quickly become your favorite item with features you’ll love like a detachable UPF 50+ sun protection canopy, easy to clean water-resistant padded floor, and mesh sides so your little one can see you and you can see him. Plus, the attached pouch is perfect for a touch-screen device offering a chill out or learning zone when you need a few minutes to get stuff done.
us_xpandTS$399.99Pivot Xpand Modular Travel System with SafeMax Infant Car Seat$399.99Description
The Evenﬂo Pivot Xpand effortlessly transitions in seconds from a single to double stroller without extra parts or tools - simply slide up and ﬂip out integrated seat mounts to add a second seat!
- Single To Double!: Stroller grows from single to double with no tools or extra parts needed! Unique slide and lock system expands frame to accommodate a second toddler or infant seat
- Up To 22 Conﬁgurations!: The unique design accommodates one or two riders. Infants and children can sit at various heights, upright or reclined, in both parent-facing and forward-facing modes. Toddler seat holds up to 55 lbs for extended use.
- Modular Design: Infant car seat sits directly on the frame, and the toddler seat easily converts to infant mode, cradling baby at a comfortable angle
- Self-Standing Fold: The compact fold conveniently self-stands, with toddler seat attached
- Extra-Large Storage Basket: Expands to over 2 feet in length with front and back access for convenience
- Large Cruiser Tires: Front-wheel swivel and rear-wheel suspension offer a smoother ride and superior maneuverability
- Includes SafeMax Infant Car Seat