SureRide Convertible Car Seat
Why you'll love it
The SureRide can be used in both rear-facing and forward-facing directions making it a practical option for parents looking for a long-lasting car seat. The SureRide is praised for having one of the broadest harness adjustment ranges among convertibles (six total) allowing you to keep your child harnessed longer. A fold-down cup holder provides easy-access to drinks and can also be removed to better accommodate additional passengers and/or car seats.
EXCELLENCE & VALUE:
Trusted by Millions of Families for Nearly a Century
Made in USA with US & Global Components
Peace of Mind:
Expiration: 6 years
Warranty: 90 days
Returns: 30 days
Child Specs (5-65lbs)
- Weight: 5 - 40 lbs. (2.3 - 18 kg.)
- Height: 19 - 40 in. (48 - 102 cm.)
- Fit: Top of child’s head is at least 25 mm (1 inch) below the top of the child restraint seat back.
- Weight: 22 - 65 lbs. (10 - 29.4 kg.)
- Height: 28 - 54 in. (71 - 137 cm.)
- Age: At least two years of age
Product & Shipping Specs
- Package Width: 19.5 in.
- Package Weight: 15.5 lbs.
- Package Depth: 29.5 in.
- Package Height: 19.5 in.
At Evenflo, we continue to go above and beyond government testing standards for car seats.
- Side Impact Tested:Meets Evenflo’s proprietary side impact standards.
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard.
- FMVSS 213: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Child Restraint Systems
- FMVSS 302: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Flammability of Interior Materials
- CMVSS 302: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- CMVSS 213: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- Certified For Use In Aircraft: When used with the internal 5-point harness this restraint meets FAA Inversion requirements for airplane use.
- Evenflo Temperature Testing: All current Evenflo car seats are tested for product integrity at both high and low temperatures.
Use & Care
Use & Care
Read all instructions and warnings on the product, product labels, and instruction manuals before use. Consult your vehicle owner’s manual to determine proper placement of child restraint in your vehicle and familiarize yourself with your vehicle’s components.
- DO NOT lubricate or immerse in water any part of this child restraint, unless rinsing is permitted
- Plastic and metal parts may be wiped clean with mild soap and water and dried with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners or solvents.
- Take care not to damage any labels.
- The harness can be wiped clean with mild soap and water. Allow harness to air dry.
- Machine wash the seat pad separately in cold water, delicate cycle. Tumble dry 10 to 15 minutes on low heat.
- Periodically inspect and clean the restraint's crotch buckle of food, liquids, and other debris to ensure proper latching. Place the buckle in a cup of warm water and gently agitate the buckle back and forth. Press the red button several times while the buckle is in the water. Do not submerge the harness strap. To avoid damage to the buckle, do not clean the buckle with soap or detergents and do not use a lubricant.