Triumph Convertible Car Seat
A triumph of safety innovation...
The Triumph convertible car seat delivers award-winning protection that cradles your baby safely within its deep side-impact tested walls.
Why you'll love it
The Triumph convertible car seat delivers award-winning protection that cradles your baby safely within its deep side-impact tested walls. Designed for rear-facing and forward-facing use, the Triumph provides a safe and comfy ride for your favorite backseat driver. The Triumph includes innovative features like a child harness that can be single-handedly tightened with the Tension Right® knobs and is available with an array of unique fashion, comfort and safety options.
EXCELLENCE & VALUE:
Trusted by Millions of Families for Nearly a Century
Made in USA with US & Global Components
Peace of Mind:
Expiration: 10 years
Warranty: 90 Days
Returns: 30 days
Child Specs (5-65lbs)
- Weight: 5 - 40 lbs. (2.3 - 18 kg.)
- Height: 19 - 37 in. (48 - 94 cm.)
- Age: Birth to 40 lbs.
- Fit: Top of childs head is at least 1 in. below the top of the child restraint seat back.
- Weight: 22 - 65 lbs. (10 - 29.4 kg.)
- Height: 28 - 50 in. (71 - 127 cm.)
- Age: At least two years of age
- Fit: Top of child's ears are at or below top of child restraint.
Product & Shipping Specs
- Dimensions: 22.1 H x 20.5 W x 29 D (inches)
- Product Weight: 23 lbs.
- Package Width: 20.5 in.
- Package Weight: 23.6 lbs.
- Package Depth: 29 in.
- Package Height: 22.1 in.
At Evenflo, we continue to go above and beyond government testing standards for car seats.
- Side Impact Tested:Meets Evenflo’s proprietary side impact standards.
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard.
- FMVSS 213: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Child Restraint Systems
- FMVSS 302: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Flammability of Interior Materials
- CMVSS 302: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- CMVSS 213: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- Certified For Use In Aircraft: When used with the internal 5-point harness this restraint meets FAA Inversion requirements for airplane use.
- Evenflo Temperature Testing: All current Evenflo car seats are tested for product integrity at both high and low temperatures.
Use & Care
Use & Care
Read all instructions and warnings on the product, product labels, and instruction manuals before use. Consult your vehicle owner’s manual to determine proper placement of child restraint in your vehicle and familiarize yourself with your vehicle’s components.
- DO NOT lubricate or immerse in water any part of this child restraint, unless rinsing is permitted
- Plastic and metal parts may be wiped clean with mild soap and water and dried with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners or solvents.
- Take care not to damage any labels.
- The harness can be wiped clean with mild soap and water. Allow harness to air dry.
- Machine wash the seat pad separately in cold water, delicate cycle. Tumble dry 10 to 15 minutes on low heat.
- Periodically inspect and clean the restraint's crotch buckle of food, liquids, and other debris to ensure proper latching. Place the buckle in a cup of warm water and gently agitate the buckle back and forth. Press the red button several times while the buckle is in the water. Do not submerge the harness strap. To avoid damage to the buckle, do not clean the buckle with soap or detergents and do not use a lubricant.
Evenflo Triumph LX Convertible Car Seat Product Knowledge SD
You might also like...
us_play-away-lite$69.99Play-Away Portable Playard Lite$69.99Description
Time to up your safety game now that your little one is on the move. The indoor/outdoor Play-Away™Portable Playard Lite is the ultimate play space whether heading down the street or across the country. Aside from a cup of coffee, the Play-Away will quickly become your favorite item with features you’ll love like a water-resistant padded floor that is comfortable and easy to clean. Take a peek on your little one and they can peek at you through the six airy mesh side walls.Measuring at 15 sq. ft. of play space,48” wide and 27” tall, it’s just enough room for your child and compact enough for simple transport. The foldable, sturdy frame comes fully assembled; plus, you can quickly fold, unfold, pack and carry in the included travel bag with shoulder strap.
630437$39.99Car Seat Accessory Kit$39.99Description
The Evenﬂo® Car Seat Accessory Kit contains all of your child’s vehicle needs at a great value!
- 4 Pieces: Contains 1 window cling shade, 1 car seat kick mats, 1 undermat seat protector, 1 organizer caddy
- Kick Mat: Protects the back of your vehicle’s seat from shoe stains and scuff
- Undermat Seat Protector: Protects your vehicle seats from car seat indentations, scratches and everyday wear and tear, and have been tested and approved for use with all Evenﬂo® car seat and boosters
- Window Cling: Shades and protects your child’s sensitive skin and eyes against harmful UV rays and sun glare
- Caddy Organizer: Features a large open basket, two side mesh pockets for easy access and two cup holders, helping keep travel necessites within reach
us_pivot_xplore$349.99 $299.49Pivot Xplore All-Terrain Stroller Wagon$349.99 $299.49Description
Meet the new, ultimate ride-share stroller, Pivot Xplore™All-Terrain Stroller Wagon. This new riding experience provides extended use by accommodating 1 or 2 kids up to 5 years old. The Pivot Xplore easily transforms from a stroller to a wagon by flipping the handle. This gives parents the ability to push as a stroller, or pull as a wagon. Pile all your stuff in and ride on out! Each seat holds a child up to 55 lbs., 120 lbs. total with storage.