Big Kid Sport
Big Kid Sport High Back Belt-Positioning Booster Car Seat (Jasmin Pink)
Go big or go home...
Sporty patterns adorn the cushioned seat and backrest, making this Big Kid a hot rod among booster seats. An elevated seat, six height settings, and upper belt guides help you ensure your vehicle's seat belt is properly positioned across your child's chest and legs. The Big Kid Sport also converts to a backless booster allowing you to keep your growing child safe longer.
Why you'll love it
Offering 2 modes of forward-facing use, the Evenflo® Big Kid™ Highback Booster is designed for older kids ready to use the vehicle’s belt, and need an extra boost for safe seating in the vehicle. The included belt clip helps safely position the vehicle’s belt at your child’s shoulder. 6 height positions offer a better fit as they grow, and can be easily adjusted with one hand. Once they are ready, the back quickly removes for a no back booster. Dual, integrated cup holders keep snacks and drinks close, allowing the driver to stay focused on the road. The comfortable, padded seat is great for long journeys, and is removable and machine-washable for easy cleaning. A variety of cool colors and patterns allow your growing child to express their individuality. Great for families on-the-go, this booster is lightweight and easy to move from vehicle to vehicle.
EXCELLENCE & VALUE:
Trusted by Millions of Families for Nearly a Century
Made in USA with US & Global Components
Peace of Mind:
Expiration: 10 years
Warranty: 90 Days
Returns: 30 days
- Height: 44-57" (112 - 145 cm)
SEAT BELT BOOSTER
- Weight: 40 - 100 lbs. (18 - 45.3 kg.)
- Age: at least 4 years of age
- Fit: op of child's ears are at or below the top of the child restraint.
NO BACK BOOSTER
- Weight: 40-100 lbs (18-45.3 kg)
- Height: 44-57" (112-145 cm)
- Fit: Top of child's ears are at or below the top of the vehicle seat headrest.
Product & Shipping Specs
- Package Width: 12.375
- Package Weight: 8.3
- Package Depth: 20.25
- Package Height: 17.375
Use & Care
Use & Care
Read all instructions and warnings on the product, product labels, and instruction manuals before use. Consult your vehicle owner’s manual to determine proper placement of child restraint in your vehicle and familiarize yourself with your vehicle’s components.
- DO NOT lubricate or immerse in water any part of this child restraint, unless rinsing is permitted
- Plastic and metal parts may be wiped clean with mild soap and water and dried with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners or solvents.
- Take care not to damage any labels.
- The harness can be wiped clean with mild soap and water. Allow harness to air dry.
- Machine wash the seat pad separately in cold water, delicate cycle. Tumble dry 10 to 15 minutes on low heat.
- Periodically inspect and clean the restraint's crotch buckle of food, liquids, and other debris to ensure proper latching. Place the buckle in a cup of warm water and gently agitate the buckle back and forth. Press the red button several times while the buckle is in the water. Do not submerge the harness strap. To avoid damage to the buckle, do not clean the buckle with soap or detergents and do not use a lubricant.