Evenflo Chase Plus 2-in-1 Booster Car Seat (Huron)
The Evenflo® Chase® Plus 2-in-1 Booster Car Seat adjusts to fit your child 22 – 120 lbs. from a forward-facing harnessed booster seat to a high back booster with vehicle belt. We’re all about safety, which is why we designed the innovative headrest with RightFit™ exclusive belt path technology. RightFit™ will auto-adjust the vehicle belt to the correct height ensuring a proper fit.
Dual, integrated cup holders keep snacks and drinks close, allowing the driver to stay focused on the road. The comfortable, padded seat is ideal for long or short journeys, and is removable and machine-washable for easy cleaning. Great for families on-the-go, this booster is lightweight and equipped with LATCH and tether system for easy installation and transfer between multiple vehicles.
At Evenflo, we continue to go above and beyond government standards to provide car seats that are safe. The Chase Plus meets or exceeds all applicable federal safety standard and Evenflo’s side impact standard and is designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard. And if you need help with your car seat, our ParentLink® customer service experts offer help online in real time.
Peace of Mind:
Returns: 30 days
Why You’ll Love it
- EXTENDED USE: As your child grows, Chase® Plus 2-in-1 Booster Car Seat converts from a 5-point harness booster for use 22 - 40 lbs., to a high back booster with vehicle seat belt for use up to 120 lbs.
- PROPER FIT: The innovative headrest design with RightFit™ exclusive belt path technology will auto-adjust the vehicle belt to the proper height for a safer ride
- COMFORT & CONVENIENCE: Supportive and comfortable padding with removable seat cover that’s machine washable
- INTEGRATED CUP HOLDERS: Two cup holders to keep drinks and snacks within reach
- SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY: Easy LATCH and tether system ensures a secure installation. The Chase Plus meets or exceeds all applicable Federal Safety Standards and Evenflo's Side Impact Test Standard
- SIDE-IMPACT TESTED: Meets or exceeds all applicable Federal Safety Standards and Evenflo's Side Impact Test Standard
- Weight: 10 to 18 kg (22 to 40 lbs)
- Height: 71 to 127 cm (28 to 50 in.)
- Age: At least two years of age
- Fit: The top of child's ears are at or below the top of the child restraint headrest.
Product & Shipping Specs
- Product Weight: 9.5
Use & Care
Use & Care
Read all instructions and warnings on the product, product labels, and instruction manuals before use. Consult your vehicle owner’s manual to determine proper placement of child restraint in your vehicle and familiarize yourself with your vehicle’s components.
- DO NOT lubricate or immerse in water any part of this child restraint, unless rinsing is permitted
- Plastic and metal parts may be wiped clean with mild soap and water and dried with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners or solvents.
- Take care not to damage any labels.
- The harness can be wiped clean with mild soap and water. Allow harness to air dry.
- Machine wash the seat pad separately in cold water, delicate cycle. Tumble dry 10 to 15 minutes on low heat.
- Periodically inspect and clean the restraint's crotch buckle of food, liquids, and other debris to ensure proper latching. Place the buckle in a cup of warm water and gently agitate the buckle back and forth. Press the red button several times while the buckle is in the water. Do not submerge the harness strap. To avoid damage to the buckle, do not clean the buckle with soap or detergents and do not use a lubricant.