EveryFit 4-in-1 Convertible Car Seat (Olympus)
This item is currently not available.
1 seat. 4 modes. 10 years.
The Evenflo EveryFit 4-In-1 Car Seat has been engineered for maximum comfort, safety, and longevity. The EveryFit accommodates your child by adjusting to multiple positions, allowing kids to ride rear-facing beyond 2 years of age—without extending the seat or cramping other passengers.
This all-in-one car seat provides a safe and secure ride for up to a decade. Parents and grandparents love how easy it is to use the quick and secure SureSafe™ Installation System. SureSafe™ includes easy to use connectors and a set of LATCH guides– which improves proper installation by 2X (compared to standard LATCH installations).
Why you'll love it
The Evenflo® EveryFit™ 4-in-1 car seat offers protection for up to 10 years! The only car seat you’ll need, the EveryFit is an infant, convertible, high-back booster, and no-back booster seat to provide safety and longevity for your growing child.
4-in-1 car seat with comfort, safety and ease-of-use in mind.
Peace of Mind:
Expiration: 10 years
Warranty: 90 days
Returns: 30 days
Child Specs (120lbs)
- Weight: 4 - 40 lbs (1.8 - 18.1 kg)
- Height: 17 – 40 in (43 – 102 cm)
- Weight: 22 - 65 lbs (10 - 29.5 kg)
- Height: 28 - 49 in. (71 - 124 cm)
- Age: At least 2 years old
- Weight: 40 - 65 lbs (18 - 29.5 kg)
- Height: 44 - 57 in. (112 - 145 cm)
- Age: At least 4 years old
SEAT BELT BOOSTER
- Weight: 40 - 120 lb (18 - 54.4 kg)
- Height: 44 - 57 in (112 - 145 cm)
- Age: At least 4 years old
NO BACK BOOSTER
- Weight: 40 - 120 lbs (18 - 54.4 kg)
- Height: 44 - 57 in. (112 - 145 cm)
- Age: At least 4 years old
Product & Shipping Specs
- Dimensions: 19 W x 32.5 H x 22.25 D
- Product Weight: 22
- Package Width: 9.125 in.
- Package Weight: 22 lbs.
- Package Depth: 19.125 in.
- Package Height: 27.625 in.
At Evenflo, we continue to go above and beyond government testing standards for car seats.
- Rollover Tested: Evenflo is leading the industry with the development of a dynamic rollover test.
- Side Impact Tested:Meets Evenflo’s proprietary side impact standards.
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard.
- FMVSS 213: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Child Restraint Systems
- FMVSS 302: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Flammability of Interior Materials
- Certified For Use In Aircraft: When used with the internal 5-point harness this restraint meets FAA Inversion requirements for airplane use.
Use & Care
Use & Care
Read all instructions and warnings on the product, product labels, and instruction manuals before use. Consult your vehicle owner’s manual to determine proper placement of child restraint in your vehicle and familiarize yourself with your vehicle’s components.
- DO NOT lubricate or immerse in water any part of this child restraint, unless rinsing is permitted
- Plastic and metal parts may be wiped clean with mild soap and water and dried with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners or solvents.
- Take care not to damage any labels.
- The harness can be wiped clean with mild soap and water. Allow harness to air dry.
- Machine wash the seat pad separately in cold water, delicate cycle. Tumble dry 10 to 15 minutes on low heat.
- Periodically inspect and clean the restraint's crotch buckle of food, liquids, and other debris to ensure proper latching. Place the buckle in a cup of warm water and gently agitate the buckle back and forth. Press the red button several times while the buckle is in the water. Do not submerge the harness strap. To avoid damage to the buckle, do not clean the buckle with soap or detergents and do not use a lubricant.
Features & Benefits
10 YEARS OF USE
The Evenflo® EveryFit™ 4-in-1 Convertible Car Seat offers protection for up to 10 years! The only car seat you’ll need, the EveryFit is an infant, convertible, high-back booster, and no-back booster seat to provide safety and longevity for your growing child.
SAFETY IS A PRIORITY
The EveryFit meets or exceeds all applicable federal safety standards and Evenflo’s side impact standard, with advanced side impact protection that reduces crash forces up to 30%. It is designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard. And, installation is easier with belt lock-offs and SureSafe™ quick connector LATCH.
Innovative air flow mesh fabrics are designed to keep your child cool. Angles your child comfortably to minimize head slump with three rear-facing recline positions and one forward-facing recline position.
The one-hand, 12-position headrest and easy to slide no-rethread harness straps can adjust as your child grows without uninstalling the car seat.
Machine-washable fabrics are easy to remove for cleaning. Dual integrated cup holders with removable snack tray to put drinks and snacks within arm’s reach.
A TRUSTED PARTNER TO PARENTS
Evenflo has been a trusted source of quality-built child-safety systems for 100 years. We work persistently to provide innovative products designed to help you throughout your journey as a parent.
Evenflo EveryFit 4-in-1 Convertible Car Seat
For comfier road trips, this all-in-one car seat provides a safe and secure ride for up to a decade.
EveryFit Car Seat Install Videos
Please see the video playlist below for installation instructions and tips.
How do I change the position of the crotch buckle on the EveryFit 4-in-1 car seat?
In order to adjust the crotch buckle of the Evenflo EveryFit 4-in-1 car seat you will need to start by removing the booster base from the bottom of the car seat. Once the booster base is removed, you will be able to access underneath the seat where the buckle anchor is located. Turn the anchor to remove from one slot and place into the other slot. Please refer to the product instructions for details on when to change the buckle position.
I removed part of the EveryFit car seat cover while installing my car seat rear-facing, but now that the seat is installed I can't get it back on.
It does help to remove a portion of the seat pad when installing your car seat so you can better access the seat belt or lower anchor strap. When installing your EveryFit in rear-facing mode, instead of detaching the portion of the seat pad near your child's feet, detach the seat pad from the back of the seating area. The back portion of the seat pad lifts up to expose the white handle for removing the booster base. The back corners are held down by small elastic loops. Remove the elastic loops and you can lift the entire seat pad towards the front of the car seat. Removing the seat pad from around the crotch buckle allows access to the entire rear-facing belt path.
When your installation is complete, route the crotch buckle through the appropriate slot in the seat pad and reattach the back corners of the seat pad with the small elastic loops.
How do I know if my car seat is tightly installed?
When checking for a tight installation, it is important to test the car seat right where you have it installed to the vehicle. For a rear-facing car seat, that means you will grab the car seat near your child's feet and not near their head. While holding the car seat near the installation area, try to move the car seat side to side and front to back. The car seat should not move more than one inch in any direction.
If the car seat moves more than one inch when checking at the belt path, you have a few options:
- Try to tighten the installation again.
- Try a different seating position in the vehicle.
- Try a different installation method, if possible.
- Contact ParentLink for assistance: https://www.evenflo.com/contactus
Does the Evenflo EveryFit have a steel frame?
The Evenflo EveryFit meets or exceeds all applicable Federal motor vehicle safety standards and Evenflo's internal testing standards. These products do not have a steel frame, but are made of robust plastic sufficient to withstand numerous dynamic tests. The Evenflo EveryFit are engineered to manage crash energy appropriately without the addition of a steel frame. This allows the car seat to be lightweight, making it easier to move between vehicles.
You might also like...
us_play-away-lite$69.99Play-Away Portable Playard Lite$69.99Description
Time to up your safety game now that your little one is on the move. The indoor/outdoor Play-Away™Portable Playard Lite is the ultimate play space whether heading down the street or across the country. Aside from a cup of coffee, the Play-Away will quickly become your favorite item with features you’ll love like a water-resistant padded floor that is comfortable and easy to clean. Take a peek on your little one and they can peek at you through the six airy mesh side walls.Measuring at 15 sq. ft. of play space,48” wide and 27” tall, it’s just enough room for your child and compact enough for simple transport. The foldable, sturdy frame comes fully assembled; plus, you can quickly fold, unfold, pack and carry in the included travel bag with shoulder strap.
630437$39.99Car Seat Accessory Kit$39.99Description
The Evenﬂo® Car Seat Accessory Kit contains all of your child’s vehicle needs at a great value!
- 4 Pieces: Contains 1 window cling shade, 1 car seat kick mats, 1 undermat seat protector, 1 organizer caddy
- Kick Mat: Protects the back of your vehicle’s seat from shoe stains and scuff
- Undermat Seat Protector: Protects your vehicle seats from car seat indentations, scratches and everyday wear and tear, and have been tested and approved for use with all Evenﬂo® car seat and boosters
- Window Cling: Shades and protects your child’s sensitive skin and eyes against harmful UV rays and sun glare
- Caddy Organizer: Features a large open basket, two side mesh pockets for easy access and two cup holders, helping keep travel necessites within reach
us_pivot_xplore$349.99 $299.49Pivot Xplore All-Terrain Stroller Wagon$349.99 $299.49Description
Meet the new, ultimate ride-share stroller, Pivot Xplore™All-Terrain Stroller Wagon. This new riding experience provides extended use by accommodating 1 or 2 kids up to 5 years old. The Pivot Xplore easily transforms from a stroller to a wagon by flipping the handle. This gives parents the ability to push as a stroller, or pull as a wagon. Pile all your stuff in and ride on out! Each seat holds a child up to 55 lbs., 120 lbs. total with storage.