Evenflo® Unveils Evenflo Gold, a New Brand of Smart Baby Gear
The company sets the gold standard with elevated connectivity, quality and service
CANTON, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Evenflo wants to let new and expectant parents to know that, “you’ve got this.” With that in mind, the company is providing the modern parent with even more options to connect and protect their family by launching its first-ever, direct-to-consumer, premium baby gear brand: Evenflo Gold. Evenflo Gold pairs Evenflo’s nearly 100 years of expertise with enhanced connectivity to keep babies safe and happy.
Evenflo Gold products come exclusively equipped with proprietary SensorSafe™ connected technology, giving today’s digitally savvy parents clear insights into their child’s safety through an easy-to-use smartphone app. For an always-on, parent-child connection, parents can simply opt-in to receiving alerts via the SensorSafe app when unsafe conditions arise, including when their child is unbuckled, is too warm or has been sitting for too long.
“Today’s parents have high expectations—safety is their primary concern, and they are looking for smart solutions that fit with their connected lifestyle,” said Jon Chamberlain, CEO at Evenflo. “We created Evenflo Gold with this in mind. With SensorSafe protection, combined with our 100-day trial period, lifetime warranty, and easy online ordering, we want to ensure parents feel confident they are making a great choice for their children’s safety, every step of the way.”
Evenflo Gold’s is launching with the three basic products every new parent needs: an infant car seat, a convertible car seat and a single-to-double stroller. Additional Evenflo Gold products, including a single modular stroller and a 3-wheel stroller, will be available later this spring. All Evenflo Gold products come equipped with proprietary SensorSafe smart technology, along with an 100-day trial and lifetime warranty. They are available in five unique fashions inspired by gemstones including Onyx, Moonstone, Sapphire, Garnet and Opal.
Evenflo Gold SensorSafe SecureMax™ Smart Infant Car Seat with SafeZone® Load Leg, $219.99:
- SecureMax is a gold-level infant car seat, equipped with SafeZone Load Leg Technology to stabilize the car seat, reducing rotation by 50% in the event of frontal collision.
- No re-thread harness easily slides up and down so you don’t need to re-install at a later date.
- Removable inserts help support smaller babies for safety and comfort at all sizes from 4 to 35 pounds.
Evenflo Gold SensorSafe EveryStage™ Smart All-in-One Convertible Car Seat, $279.99:
- EveryStage is an all-in-one convertible car seat designed for 10 years of use as a child grows from 4 to 120 pounds, delivering on a high level of protection and performance.
- EasyClick™ LATCH system easily ratchets for a rock-solid installation in seconds, making your child’s car seat 3X tighter vs. competition, without having to get into the vehicle, and in-seat recline feature prevents baby’s head from slumping, keeping their airway open and positions them for a comfier ride.
- Tested for side impact, rollover and structural integrity at double the federal crash test standard.
Evenflo Gold SensorSafe Pivot Xpand™ Smart Modular Travel System, $499.99:
- A top safety pick, Pivot Xpand can be configured 22 ways for seating at optimal heights and angles for infants and children weighing up to 55 pounds.
- Transforms from a single to a double stroller in a matter of seconds with no extra parts or tools needed.
- Includes a 3-position reclining toddler seat and a SecureMax Smart Infant Car Seat.
The Evenflo Gold collection is available now exclusively on www.evenflogold.com. At purchase, parents have access to additional benefits including free shipping, 1:1 video installations and free replacement parts, if needed. For more information about the Evenflo Gold, SensorSafe technology and to shop the collection, please visit http://www.evenflogold.com.
Evenflo Company, Inc. is a leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of infant and juvenile products. Evenflo was founded in 1920 and is a top supplier of infant and juvenile durable products to key retailers such as Wal-Mart, Target, Buy Buy Baby and Amazon. The company's product offerings are designed for real parents and include a broad range of essential infant and juvenile product categories, such as on-the-go products like car seats and strollers, as well as in-home gear such as high chairs, safety gates and ExerSaucer. Evenflo is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Goodbaby International Holdings Limited.