Pivot Xpand Stroller Second Seat (Stallion)
As your family grows, so can your stroller! Convert your Pivot Xpand Modular Stroller or Modular Travel System to a double with the Pivot Xpand Second Seat. No extra parts or tools are needed! Simply slide up the main seat attachment to create more room, ﬂip out the front seat attachment, and click on the seat, allowing 2 children to ride at once.
Peace of Mind:
Warranty: 90 days
Returns: 30 days
Why You’ll Love it
When the team Xpands...
As your family grows, so can your stroller! Convert your Pivot Xpand Modular Stroller or Modular Travel System to a double with the Pivot Xpand Second Seat. No extra parts or tools are needed! Simply slide up the main seat attachment to create more room, ﬂip out the front seat attachment, and click on the seat, allowing 2 children to ride at once. For younger children, the seat easily converts to infant mode, cradling baby at a more comfortable angle. The seat can be attached to either mount, in both parent-facing and forward-facing modes, in toddler or infant use, giving you multiple riding conﬁgurations!
This full-size seat holds a child up to 55 lbs. The large canopy shields against sun, wind and rain and a peek-a-boo window keeps baby visible at all times. 3 recline positions and a 5-position adjustable footrest give your child multiple comfort positions. The seat includes a 5-point harness, reminiscent of car seat safety and a removable bumper bar to make it easy to get child in and out of the seat.Features:
- Compatible With Evenﬂo Pivot Xpand Modular Travel System and Modular Stroller
- Converts To Double - Add this second toddler seat to transition your single stroller to a double
- No Extra Parts Or Tools Needed - Simply ﬂip out and slide up the integrated seat mounts to click on the second seat
- Holds Up To 55 lbs
- Multiple Conﬁgurations - Toddler seat easily converts to infant mode, cradling infant at a more comfortable angle – and both modes can be used forward-facing or parent-facing for ﬂexibility!
- Full-Size Second Seat - Toddler seat is the same, full-size as the seat that comes with the stroller or travel system
- Adjustable Footrest - 5 footrest positions for child’s comfort
- Large Canopy - Full protection from the elements with peek-a-boo window keeps baby visible at all times
- 3-Position Seat Recline - Easily tilt the seat with one hand to ﬁnd a comfortable reclined position for child
- Removable Bumper Bar - Take children in and out of the stroller with ease
- 5-Point Harness - Designed with safety in mind, and comes with strap covers to prevent strap irritation
Child Specs (up to-55lbs)
Product & Shipping Specs
- Dimensions: 15 W x 7 H x 33.5 D (inches)
- Product Weight: 6.2 lbs.
- Package Width: 16.13 in.
- Package Weight: 8 lbs.
- Package Depth: 11.5 in.
- Package Height: 28 in.
Use & Care
Use & Care
Read all instructions and warnings on the product, product labels, and instruction manuals before use. Consult your vehicle owner’s manual to determine proper placement of child restraint in your vehicle and familiarize yourself with your vehicle’s components.
- DO NOT lubricate or immerse in water any part of this child restraint, unless rinsing is permitted
- Plastic and metal parts may be wiped clean with mild soap and water and dried with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners or solvents.
- Take care not to damage any labels.
- The harness can be wiped clean with mild soap and water. Allow harness to air dry.
- Machine wash the seat pad separately in cold water, delicate cycle. Tumble dry 10 to 15 minutes on low heat.
- Periodically inspect and clean the restraint's crotch buckle of food, liquids, and other debris to ensure proper latching. Place the buckle in a cup of warm water and gently agitate the buckle back and forth. Press the red button several times while the buckle is in the water. Do not submerge the harness strap. To avoid damage to the buckle, do not clean the buckle with soap or detergents and do not use a lubricant.