Folio Travel System - 4 Wheel (Blackberry)
The new Folio Tri-Fold Travel System is a full-size luxury stroller with an innovative fold - allowing it to fold almost 1/3rd the size of traditional full-size strollers. It's "N" accordion style fold is activated by the strap in-seat for easy, one-hand operation. The stroller is not only sophisticated in it's folding method, but also it's features and fashion.
Peace of Mind:
Warranty: 90 days
Returns: 30 days
Why You’ll Love it
Ready, set, go...
The Evenflo Folio Tri-Fold Travel System includes the LiteMax™ Infant Car Seat which easily moves from base to stroller with one secure click. The LiteMax Infant Car Seat has been rollover and side impact tested to provide safety where your child needs it most. Its unique ergonomic handle is designed for carrying in the bend of the arm, exactly how most parents carry it. The base includes an integrated belt lock-off system to provide peace of mind that the base is securely and correctly installed. The LiteMax infant car seat has been designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2x the federal crash test standard AND tested to simulate a side impact event and rollover event.
- Includes Litemax Infant Car Seat and base Base features belt lock off & 2-position recline
- Car seat includes infant head support & offers Roll-over protection
- Includes Folio Tri-Fold Stroller Unique, one-handed, compact N fold Oversized cruiser tires for easier maneuverability
- Full coverage canopy with window
- Large storage basket Multiple recline seat
Child Specs (4-50lbs)
- Weight: 4 - 35 lbs. (1.8 - 15.8 kg.)
- Height: 17 - 32 in. (43–81 cm.)
- Fit: The top of the child's head must be at least 1 inch (25 mm) below the top of the child restraint seat back.
Product & Shipping Specs
- Dimensions: 17.25 W x 20.5 D x 21 H (inches)
- Product Weight: 26 lbs.
- Package Width: 21.25 in.
- Package Weight: 40.8 lbs.
- Package Depth: 23.6 in.
- Package Height: 30.25 in.
At Evenflo, we continue to go above and beyond government testing standards for car seats.
- Side Impact Tested:Meets Evenflo’s proprietary side impact standards.
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard.
- FMVSS 213: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Child Restraint Systems
- FMVSS 302: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Flammability of Interior Materials
- CMVSS 302: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- CMVSS 213: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- Certified For Use In Aircraft: When used with the internal 5-point harness this restraint meets FAA Inversion requirements for airplane use.
- Evenflo Temperature Testing: All current Evenflo car seats are tested for product integrity at both high and low temperatures.
Use & Care
Use & Care
Read all instructions and warnings on the product, product labels, and instruction manuals before use. Consult your vehicle owner’s manual to determine proper placement of child restraint in your vehicle and familiarize yourself with your vehicle’s components.
- DO NOT lubricate or immerse in water any part of this child restraint, unless rinsing is permitted
- Plastic and metal parts may be wiped clean with mild soap and water and dried with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners or solvents.
- Take care not to damage any labels.
- The harness can be wiped clean with mild soap and water. Allow harness to air dry.
- Machine wash the seat pad separately in cold water, delicate cycle. Tumble dry 10 to 15 minutes on low heat.
- Periodically inspect and clean the restraint's crotch buckle of food, liquids, and other debris to ensure proper latching. Place the buckle in a cup of warm water and gently agitate the buckle back and forth. Press the red button several times while the buckle is in the water. Do not submerge the harness strap. To avoid damage to the buckle, do not clean the buckle with soap or detergents and do not use a lubricant.