Platinum LiteMax 35 Infant Car Seat (Aurora)
This item is currently not available.
The Platinum LiteMax™35 infant car seat is designed with your lifestyle in mind. Its extremely lightweight design and ergo handle, is uniquely designed for your maximum comfort as you carry your little one. Included with each seat in the Platinum Protection line is Outlast® Performance Fabric, Quick Connector® Technology, and Buckle Pockets.
Peace of Mind:
Expiration: 6 years
Warranty: 90 days
Returns: 30 days
Why You’ll Love it
The easiest car seat to carry...
Lighter than the leading competition, the LiteMax infant car seat is finely-tuned with features designed to minimize overall parent-effort. The LiteMax includes a stay-in-car convenience base with an integrated belt lock-off system that helps assure you that the seat is installed correctly while providing a quick and secure connection. The upfront harness adjustment, cozy infant head support, and a mom-friendly handle provide an easy transfer from home to car. The LiteMax's expanded child weight-rating make it suitable and nationally-recognized by safety advocates for use with lower birth-weight babies. Compatible Travel Systems: Sibby - sibling ride-along travel system, Parallel Tandem Stroller
Child Specs (4-35lbs)
- Weight: 4 - 35 lbs. (1.8 - 15.8 kg.)
- Height: 17 - 32 in. (43–81 cm.)
- Fit: The top of the child's head must be at least 1 inch below the top of the child restraint seat back.
Product & Shipping Specs
- Dimensions: 18.25 D x 17.75 W x 30 H (inches)
- Product Weight: 16 lbs.
- Package Width: 17.7 in.
- Package Weight: 20.3 lbs.
- Package Depth: 16.7 in.
- Package Height: 31.4 in.
At Evenflo, we continue to go above and beyond government standards to provide car seats that are tested at 2X the Federal Crash Test Standard.
- Side Impact Tested: Meets or exceeds all applicable federal safety standards and Evenflo’s side impact standards.
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard.
- FMVSS 213: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Child Restraint Systems
- FMVSS 302: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Flammability of Interior Materials
- CMVSS 302: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- CMVSS 213: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- Certified For Use In Aircraft: When used with the internal 5-point harness this restraint meets FAA Inversion requirements for airplane use.
- Evenflo Temperature Testing: All current Evenflo car seats are tested for product integrity at both high and low temperatures.
Use & Care
Use & Care
Read all instructions and warnings on the product, product labels, and instruction manuals before use. Consult your vehicle owner’s manual to determine proper placement of child restraint in your vehicle and familiarize yourself with your vehicle’s components.
- DO NOT lubricate or immerse in water any part of this child restraint, unless rinsing is permitted
- Plastic and metal parts may be wiped clean with mild soap and water and dried with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners or solvents.
- Take care not to damage any labels.
- The harness can be wiped clean with mild soap and water. Allow harness to air dry.
- Machine wash the seat pad separately in cold water, delicate cycle. Tumble dry 10 to 15 minutes on low heat.
- Periodically inspect and clean the restraint's crotch buckle of food, liquids, and other debris to ensure proper latching. Place the buckle in a cup of warm water and gently agitate the buckle back and forth. Press the red button several times while the buckle is in the water. Do not submerge the harness strap. To avoid damage to the buckle, do not clean the buckle with soap or detergents and do not use a lubricant.
Features & Benefits
Remove for easy cleaningHead & Body Pillow
Positionable head and body pillows provide extra comfort and support for proper head and body positioning– removable as child growsStay-in-Car Base
Separate, stay-in-car base for easy transition of infant carrier in and out of the vehicle. Extra bases sold separately for multiple vehiclesBelt Lock Off
Help provide a secure vehicle-belt installationBuckle Pockets
Small storage pockets on the side of seat make buckles easy to find. Pockets keep metal tongues out of the sun to protect from buckle burnsFull-Coverage Canopy
Provides full protection from sun, wind and rainErgonomic Handle
Ergonomic handle is more comfortable to carry in the bend of the armLightweight
Extremely lightweight design to fit your lifestyleLive Video Installation SupportPrev Next
Schedule an appointment to have a certified car seat safety technician guide you through a proper vehicle installation
Evenflo LiteMax™ 35 Infant Car Seat Product TourLighter than the leading competition, the LiteMax infant car seat is finely-tuned with features designed to minimize overall parent-effort. The LiteMax includes a stay-in-car convenience base with an integrated belt lock-off system that helps assure you that the seat is installed correctly.
Platinum LiteMax 35 Infant Car Seat (Aurora) is rated out of 5 by 13.Rated 2 out of 5 by mchiccup from Wish I had bought a different carseat :( I bought this carseat right before we had our 4th child who is now 3 months old. I LOVE the fact it is so light weight, which is why we bought it, but that is the only thing I love about it. It is difficult to unlatch from the base and the cover is a pain to adjust. It is difficult to do either of these things one handed which is a pain as a mom who only has two hands but could use 8. I could honestly get over these things but I was beyond disappointed to discover holes in the seat after only 3 months, 2 of which we hardly ever used the carseat because we mostly stayed home. With my other three children their carseats still looked and worked great at the time they expired. I think it is great that this carseat is suppose to last 6 years but am beyond disappointed it already looks bad after 3 months, there is no way I will still be able to use it two years from now let alone 5. Wishing I had purchased a different seat.Date published: 2019-09-06Rated 5 out of 5 by Duckie from Compatible stroller We got this car seat gifted to us and absolutely love it. Light weight, sturdy, soft and comfy. We are looking for a stroller that it will fit with tho, any suggestions?Date published: 2019-07-29Rated 1 out of 5 by Honest Mommy from What car does this fit in??? We purchased this car seat to have an extra and to go with the Xtend stroller. This car seat only fits if the seat in front of it is completely forward in both of our fords (explorer and edge) and doesn’t fit into our Jeep Compass at all. it is light weight but the plastic seems flimsy and like it wouldn’t hold up. It also doesn’t include an infant head support or covers for the shoulder straps so it doesn’t chafe baby’s neck. We basically just use this for the stroller because they didn’t have the converter available when they said they would, so now we travel with 2 car seats:Date published: 2019-04-22Rated 4 out of 5 by Yang Fam from Light and easy to use We bought the combo set with the stroller but after a few months of using the car seat the handle no longer would fold down. We contacted Evenflo and their awesome customer service sent us this one as a replacement. Same car seat as our other one, just different color. The stock photo makes the car seat look like a bright blue color but it’s actually not that bright. We’ve had this new one for about a month now and it works great.Date published: 2018-08-25Rated 2 out of 5 by Haley123456 from Way to much padding. Daughter gets to hot and screams in the car seat.Date published: 2018-08-20Rated 5 out of 5 by Vanessa0211 from Great support I love the overall look and feel of the car seat. The amount of cushion it supports and the extra added cushion is perfect.Date published: 2018-07-13Rated 1 out of 5 by Stephcarlsen from Straps always twisting. Horrible car seat. I bought this 6 months ago and I wish I never had. The straps are constantly getting twisted I've had to re thread them multiple times. I can never seem to get the straps in the right position. Also it's hard to release it from the base.Date published: 2017-08-19Rated 4 out of 5 by Baby girl from Great but small I got this the day before my daughter was born. She was only 6 pounds and it worked great for her, sadly now at only 3 months I have to get her a new carseat due to the fact the straps are to short. She is only 10 pounds.Date published: 2017-04-11Copyright 2019 © Evenflo
6391600LiteMax 35 Infant Car Seat Base (Black)$50.00Description
The Evenflo® LiteMax™ Infant Car Seat provides comfort for your child and exclusive convenience for the ultimate value in child restraints. This seat can be used rear-facing only for children between 4 and 35 pounds and is compatible with all Evenflo LiteMax infant car seats.
- LiteMax Accessory Base: To be used ONLY with LiteMax infant car seats
- Side Impact Tested: Meets or exceeds all applicable Federal Safety Standards AND Evenflo’s Side Impact Test Standard
- Superior Testing: Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard