SureRide™ Convertible Car Seat (Carson)
Rear-facing for infants, and when ready, converts to forward-facing.
Keep your child harnessed longer with the broadest range of harness adjustments. With 6 harness height positions, 2 crotch buckle positions and a 65 lb. harness weight rating the Evenflo SureRide™ Convertible Car Seat provides room for your child to grow. The machine-washable head pillow, body pillow and seat pad will provide a comfy ride and the up-front harness adjustment makes getting your child in and out a breeze. The lightweight design comes equipped for LATCH systems, including tether, for easy conversion between multiple vehicles.
EXCELLENCE & VALUE:
Trusted by Millions of Families for Nearly a Century
Made in USA with US & Global Components
Peace of Mind:
Expiration: 6 years
Warranty: 90 days
Returns: 30 days
Why You’ll Love it
- 2 Seats in 1: Two Modes of Harness use – Rear-Facing and Forward-Facing
- e3 Expanded Zone of Protection: 3 layers of energy-absorbing foam provide superior protection and reduces side impact crash forces up to 50%
- Up-Front Harness Adjust: Central, front access to harness adjuster provides an easy way to adjust child's harness for an accurate, snug fit
- Fold-Down Cup Holder: Easy access to drinks and folds out of the way when not in use
- Machine-Washable: Durable fabrics – remove for easy cleaning
- 6 Shoulder Harness Positions: the broadest range of adjustments
- Buckle Positions: 2 crotch buckle positions to adjust for more seating space as child grows
- Removable Head & Body Pillows: Positionable head and body pillows provide extra comfort and support for proper head and body positioning – removable as child grows
- Live Video Installation Support: Schedule an appointment to have a certified car seat safety technician guide you through a proper vehicle installation
- Online Chat: Chat with our ParentLink® customer service experts online in real time
Child Specs (5-65lbs)
- Weight: 5 - 40 lbs. (2.3 - 18 kg.)
- Height: 19 - 40 in. (48 - 102 cm.)
- Fit: Top of child’s head is at least 25 mm (1 inch) below the top of the child restraint seat back.
- Weight: 22 - 65 lbs. (10 - 29.4 kg.)
- Height: 28 - 54 in. (71 - 137 cm.)
- Age: At least two years of age
Product & Shipping Specs
- Package Width: 19.375
- Package Weight: 14.1
- Package Depth: 19.375
- Package Height: 29
At Evenflo, we continue to go above and beyond government testing standards for car seats.
- Side Impact Tested:Meets Evenflo’s proprietary side impact standards.
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard.
- FMVSS 213: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Child Restraint Systems
- FMVSS 302: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Flammability of Interior Materials
- CMVSS 302: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- CMVSS 213: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- Certified For Use In Aircraft: When used with the internal 5-point harness this restraint meets FAA Inversion requirements for airplane use.
- Evenflo Temperature Testing: All current Evenflo car seats are tested for product integrity at both high and low temperatures.
Use & Care
Use & Care
Read all instructions and warnings on the product, product labels, and instruction manuals before use. Consult your vehicle owner’s manual to determine proper placement of child restraint in your vehicle and familiarize yourself with your vehicle’s components.
- DO NOT lubricate or immerse in water any part of this child restraint, unless rinsing is permitted
- Plastic and metal parts may be wiped clean with mild soap and water and dried with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners or solvents.
- Take care not to damage any labels.
- The harness can be wiped clean with mild soap and water. Allow harness to air dry.
- Machine wash the seat pad separately in cold water, delicate cycle. Tumble dry 10 to 15 minutes on low heat.
- Periodically inspect and clean the restraint's crotch buckle of food, liquids, and other debris to ensure proper latching. Place the buckle in a cup of warm water and gently agitate the buckle back and forth. Press the red button several times while the buckle is in the water. Do not submerge the harness strap. To avoid damage to the buckle, do not clean the buckle with soap or detergents and do not use a lubricant.