Platinum Symphony DLX All-in-One Car Seat (Ashland Gray)
Years of Comfort and Safety.The Platinum Symphony DLX provides a host of delightful details like resilient temperature-regulating fabric for ultimate comfort, and our patented lower anchor system called SureLATCH® that automatically tightens to secure the car seat in the proper position.
Why you'll love itRated a #1 Car Seat by a leading consumer magazine, the Symphony is an opus of car seat innovation.
3 Modes in 1 Seat: Accommodates children from 5 - 110 lbs – Rear Facing, Forward-Facing Harness and Belt-Positioning Booster
EXCELLENCE & VALUE:
Trusted by Millions of Families for Nearly a Century
Made in USA with US & Global Components
DOWNLOAD SYMPHONY USER MANUALS:
Peace of Mind:
Expiration: 8 years
Warranty: 90 days
Returns: 30 days
Child Specs (5-110lbs)
- Weight: 5 - 40 lbs. (2.3 - 18 kg.)
- Height: 19 - 40 in. (48 - 102 cm.)
- Fit: Top of child’s head is at least 1 in. (25 mm) below the top of the child restraint seat back.
- Weight: 22 - 65 lbs. (10 - 29.4 kg.)
- Height: 28 - 50 in. (71 - 127 cm.)
- Age: At least one year of age
- Fit: The tops of child's ears are below the top of the child restraint headrest.
SEAT BELT BOOSTER
- Weight: 40 - 110 lbs. (18 - 49.8 kg.)
- Height: 44 - 57 in. (112 - 145 cm.)
- Age: At least four years of age
- Fit: The tops of their ears are below the top of the child restraint.
Product & Shipping Specs
- Dimensions: 19.5" High x 21.5" Wide x 28" Long
- Product Weight: Approximately 21 lbs. (9.53 kg)
- Package Width: 20.875
- Package Weight: 25
- Package Depth: 20.875
- Package Height: 27.625
At Evenflo, we continue to go above and beyond government testing standards for car seats.
- Side Impact Tested:Meets Evenflo’s proprietary side impact standards.
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard.
- FMVSS 213: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Child Restraint Systems
- FMVSS 302: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Flammability of Interior Materials
- CMVSS 302: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- CMVSS 213: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- Certified For Use In Aircraft: When used with the internal 5-point harness this restraint meets FAA Inversion requirements for airplane use.
- Evenflo Temperature Testing: All current Evenflo car seats are tested for product integrity at both high and low temperatures.
Use & Care
Use & Care
Read all instructions and warnings on the product, product labels, and instruction manuals before use. Consult your vehicle owner’s manual to determine proper placement of child restraint in your vehicle and familiarize yourself with your vehicle’s components.
- DO NOT lubricate or immerse in water any part of this child restraint, unless rinsing is permitted
- Plastic and metal parts may be wiped clean with mild soap and water and dried with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners or solvents.
- Take care not to damage any labels.
- The harness can be wiped clean with mild soap and water. Allow harness to air dry.
- Machine wash the seat pad separately in cold water, delicate cycle. Tumble dry 10 to 15 minutes on low heat.
- Periodically inspect and clean the restraint's crotch buckle of food, liquids, and other debris to ensure proper latching. Place the buckle in a cup of warm water and gently agitate the buckle back and forth. Press the red button several times while the buckle is in the water. Do not submerge the harness strap. To avoid damage to the buckle, do not clean the buckle with soap or detergents and do not use a lubricant.
Symphony Sport All-in-One Convertible Car Seat
Extended use from birth to booster with the most innovation and value on the market. Symphony provides exclusive safety features and with Infinite Slide™ Harness easily slides for an accurate fit every time.