Select Style And Fashion
- Smart Uphill/Downhill Assist: Providing less strain for the parent
- One-hand fold: A compact self-standing position in seconds
- Large shopping basket with magnetic closures (11 lb. capacity)
- XXL UPF50+ Sun Canopy (with peek-a-boo window): To protect baby from the sun’s rays
- One-hand recline: to a near flat position while facing either direction
- Travel System Ready: With the PRIAM Carry Cot or any CYBEX infant car seat with included car seat adapters
- Reversible seat unit: Forward or parent facing using memory buttons
- All-wheel suspension: Provides a smooth ride
- Lockable swivel front wheels: For stability on uneven terrain
- Two-wheel mode: For strolling over loose terrain like sand and up staircases
- Includes rain cover, cup holder, car seat adapters and bumper bar
Peace of Mind:
Returns: 30 days
Why You’ll Love it
Revolutionary smart technology meets luxurious design in the e-PRIAM—the first e-stroller by CYBEX. Intelligent, intuitive, and exceptionally innovative, the e-PRIAM empowers you to glide up and down hills with ease, and smartly adapts to rough terrain like sand, gravel or cobblestones.
- Stroller Folded (Seat & Frame): 37"L x 23.6 ̋ W x 39 ̋- 15.7"H
- Stroller Unfolded (Seat & Frame): 31"- 37” L x 23.6” W x 39"- 42.5” H
- Product Weight: 33.7 lbs.
- Child Weight: Birth (with a PRIAM LUX Carry Cot or CYBEX Infant Car Seat) up to 55 lbs.
- Child Height: Up to 41 inches
- Engineered in Germany
- 2 Year Warranty
Q: Can I use the e-PRIAM without assistance from the electronic functions?
A: Yes. If you do not switch on the assistance power button the e-PRIAM works like a regular PRIAM.
Q: How long does it take to charge the battery?
A: Charging time is around 6 hours.
Q: When using the assistance feature, what is the maximum speed of the e-PRIAM?
A: The electronic functions will provide assistance up to 3.7 mi/h. If you travel faster than this, the assistance feature will stop.
Q: Does the battery needs charging before I use the e-PRIAM for the first time?
A: Yes. The battery needs to be fully charged until the green light on the charger appears.
Q: How often do I need to charge the battery?
A: The battery run time depends on external conditions (e.g. surface characteristics, temperature, incline) and load (e.g. child weight, basket load).
Fair conditions: Approximately 28 mi.
Difficult conditions: Approximately 12.4 mi.
Extreme conditions: Approximately 5 mi.
The values mentioned above are estimates. The real values might differ or vary according to usage, external influences and the condition of the battery. Additionally, the capacity of the e-PRIAM’s lithium-ion battery decreases with age and usage.
Q: Can I take an e-PRIAM on an airplane?
A: Transport is permitted with most airlines, as the battery was specifically designed to comply with TSA rules for carry-on and checked-in baggage. Nevertheless, airlines may have restrictions applying to the battery of the e-PRIAM, as there are with the batteries of personal electronic devices such as laptop computers. Permitted battery capacity needs to be specifically checked, as this varies from airline to airline. Before traveling on an airplane, please always check with your airline regarding the latest travel guidelines for carry-on and checked-in baggage.
Child Specs (Birth (with a PRIAM LUX Carry Cot or CYBEX Infant Car Seat)-55lbs)
- Weight: Birth (with a PRIAM LUX Carry Cot or CYBEX Infant Car Seat) - 55 lbs
- Height: Up to 41 inches
Product & Shipping Specs
- Dimensions Folded: 37"L x 23.6 ̋ W x 39 ̋- 15.7"H
- Dimensions Unfolded: 31"- 37” L x 23.6” W x 39"- 42.5” H
- Product Weight: 33.7 lbs
- Package Width: 20.9" (PKG)
- Package Weight: 41.9 lbs (PKG)
- Package Depth: 35" (PKG)
- Package Height: 11.8" (PKG)