Minno Twin Double Stroller (Glenbarr Grey)
The compact Evenflo® Minno Twin™ Double Stroller makes it easy to take both babies along for the ride. It’s compact fold and narrow design offers parents a hassle-free solution for running errands or strolling in the park. At only 27” wide, it fits through most doorways with ease! No need to sacrifice great features for a smaller size – the Minno™ Twin has everything busy parents need including an oversized canopy, parent cup holder, and generous storage basket. The unique one-hand, self-standing fold keeps your other hand free to attend to both children. Plus, you’ll never have to bend down to put it in your car! Front-wheel suspension makes it easy to push and provides a smooth, comfortable ride. With independently reclining seats and footrests, the Minno™ Twin is the perfect solution for your dynamic duo.
Peace of Mind:
Warranty: 90 days
Returns: 30 days
Why You’ll Love it
- One-hand, self-standing fold Release foot pedal, grab handle and pull up to close with just one hand – plus, it self-stands so no need to bend down to pick it up.
- Lightweight 25.4 lbs
- Oversized canopy with extended visor
- Parent flex cup holder offers a snug fit for drinks
- Suspension front wheel for a smooth ride
- Generous storage basket with rear access
- Independent recline, multi-position stroller seats
- Lockable front swivel wheel for superior maneuverability
- Independently adjustable 2-position footrests
- Durable easy to clean fabrics
- Convenient carry handle
- Comfort angled handle bars
Child Specs (up to-45lbs)
- Weight: Up to 45 lbs. each seat (90 lbs. total)
- Maturity: For use with children who can sit up unassisted.
Product & Shipping Specs
- Dimensions Folded: 15.75 W x 16.75 D x 41.5 H (inches)
- Dimensions Unfolded: 25 W x 26.75 D x 41.5 H (inches)
- Product Weight: 25.4 lbs (11,5 kg)
- Package Width: 16.375
- Package Weight: 33
- Package Depth: 11.75
- Package Height: 42.25
Use & Care
Use & Care
Read all instructions and warnings on the product, product labels, and instruction manuals before use.
- Plastic and metal parts may be wiped clean with mild soap and water.
- Take care not to damage any labels.
- The harness can be wiped clean with mild soap and water. Allow harness to air dry.
- Do not immerse buckle in water or lubricate.