Pivot Xpand™ Modular Travel System with SafeMax Infant Car Seat (Percheron)
The Evenﬂo Pivot Xpand effortlessly transitions in seconds from a single to double stroller without extra parts or tools - simply slide up and ﬂip out integrated seat mounts to add a second seat!
- Single To Double!: Stroller grows from single to double with no tools or extra parts needed! Unique slide and lock system expands frame to accommodate a second toddler or infant seat
- Up To 22 Conﬁgurations!: The unique design accommodates one or two riders. Infants and children can sit at various heights, upright or reclined, in both parent-facing and forward-facing modes. Toddler seat holds up to 55 lbs for extended use.
- Modular Design: Infant car seat sits directly on the frame, and the toddler seat easily converts to infant mode, cradling baby at a comfortable angle
- Self-Standing Fold: The compact fold conveniently self-stands, with toddler seat attached
- Extra-Large Storage Basket: Expands to over 2 feet in length with front and back access for convenience
- Large Cruiser Tires: Front-wheel swivel and rear-wheel suspension offer a smoother ride and superior maneuverability
- Includes SafeMax Infant Car Seat
EXCELLENCE & VALUE:
Trusted by Millions of Families for Nearly a Century
2018 JPMA Innovation Award Winner
2018 WeeSpring Best of Show Award Winner
2018 BabyList Fresh Find
Peace of Mind:
Warranty: 90 days
Returns: 30 days
Why You’ll Love it
Child Specs (4-55lbs)
- Weight: 4-35 lbs. (1.8-15.8 kg)
- Height: 43-81 cm (17-32 in.)
- Age: Up to approximately 1 year old
- Fit: Top of head at least 25 mm (1 in.) below the top of the seat back
- Weight: Up to 55 lbs.
- Age: For use from birth to approximately 6 years
Product & Shipping Specs
- Dimensions: 26.5 W x 41.5 H x 34 D (inches)
- Dimensions Folded: 26.5 W x 18.5 D x 31.5 H (inches)
- Dimensions Unfolded: 26.5 W x 41.5 H x 34 D (inches)
- Product Weight: 31.1 lbs.
- Package Width: 26.5 in.
- Package Weight: 42.9 lbs.
- Package Depth: 34 in.
- Package Height: 41.5 in.
At Evenflo, we continue to go above and beyond government standards to provide car seats that are tested at 2X the Federal Crash Test Standard.
- Side Impact Tested: Meets or exceeds all applicable federal safety standards and Evenflo’s side impact standards.
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard.
- FMVSS 213: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Child Restraint Systems
- FMVSS 302: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Flammability of Interior Materials
- CMVSS 302: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- CMVSS 213: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- Certified For Use In Aircraft: When used with the internal 5-point harness this restraint meets FAA Inversion requirements for airplane use.
- Evenflo Temperature Testing: All current Evenflo car seats are tested for product integrity at both high and low temperatures.
Use & Care
Use & Care
Read all instructions and warnings on the product, product labels, and instruction manuals before use. Consult your vehicle owner’s manual to determine proper placement of child restraint in your vehicle and familiarize yourself with your vehicle’s components.
- DO NOT lubricate or immerse in water any part of this child restraint, unless rinsing is permitted
- Plastic and metal parts may be wiped clean with mild soap and water and dried with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners or solvents.
- Take care not to damage any labels.
- The harness can be wiped clean with mild soap and water. Allow harness to air dry.
- Machine wash the seat pad separately in cold water, delicate cycle. Tumble dry 10 to 15 minutes on low heat.
- Periodically inspect and clean the restraint's crotch buckle of food, liquids, and other debris to ensure proper latching. Place the buckle in a cup of warm water and gently agitate the buckle back and forth. Press the red button several times while the buckle is in the water. Do not submerge the harness strap. To avoid damage to the buckle, do not clean the buckle with soap or detergents and do not use a lubricant.
Features & Benefits
Single To Double!
Stroller grows from single to double with no tools or extra parts needed! Easy slide and lock system expands frame in seconds to accommodate a second toddler or infant seat
Up To 22 Conﬁgurations!
The unique design accommodates one or two riders. Infants and children can sit at various heights, upright or reclined, in both parent-facing and forward-facing modes. Toddler seat holds up to 55 lbs.
Infant car seat sits directly on the frame, and the toddler seat easily converts to infant mode, cradling baby at a comfortable angle
The compact fold conveniently self-stands, with toddler seat attached
Extra-Large Storage Basket
Expands to over 2 feet in length with front and back access for convenience
Large Cruiser Tires
Front-wheel swivel and rear-wheel suspension offer a smoother ride and superior maneuverability
Full protection from the elements with a peek-a-boo window keeps baby visible at all times
Find the most comfortable ﬁt for your height, with 3 handle positions
Removable Bumper Bar
Take children in and out of the stroller with ease
5 footrest positions for child’s comfort
Flex-Hold Parent Cup Holder
Fits a variety of beverages sizes to help avoid spills
Flip-Flop Friendly Brake
Helps steady the stroller when getting your child in and out
5-Point Harness on Stroller
Designed with safety in mind, and comes with strap covers to prevent strap irritation
Exclusive SafeZone™ Base
Anti-rebound bar limits the amount of rebound movement experienced in a frontal impact
Easy To Carry
Lightweight with an ergonomically-designed handle that ﬁts comfortably in the bend of your arm
Hassle-Free Car To Stroller Transition
No adapter needed! Car seat moves from base to stroller with one secure click
Proper Vehicle Fit
Multi-position base, integrated belt lock-off system and recline indicator help proper leveling and installation of the seat base in your vehicle
Full-Coverage Infant Seat Canopy
Shields baby from sun, wind and rain
Up-Front Harness Adjustment
The adjuster is centered at the front of the seat, making it easier to properly tighten the harness
Plush Head Pillow Support
Removable infant insert supports smaller weights for ultimate comfort and safety
Easy to Clean
Removable seat pad is wipeable and machine-washable
Live Video Installation Support
Schedule an appointment to have a certified car seat safety technician guide you through a proper vehicle installation
Evenflo Pivot Xpand™ Modular Travel System with SafeMax™ Infant Car SeatThe Evenﬂo Pivot Xpand effortlessly transitions in seconds from a single to double stroller without extra parts or tools - simply slide up and ﬂip out integrated seat mounts to add a second seat!
630439$59.99Stroller Rider Board$59.99Description
The Stroller Rider Board allows you to customize your stroller for your growing needs, providing space for an extra child to stand-and-ride along with siblings. The board easily attaches to the back of the stroller with no tools or extra parts needed. With the rider board attached, older children can easily hop on or off when their little legs need to take a break from walking. Holds up to 50 lbs. ;
Rider board is compatible with the following:
630440$69.99Infant Car Seat Adapter$69.99Description
The Pivot™ Xpand Adapter is exclusively designed to fit the following infant car seats:
Chicco® KeyFit®, KeyFit® 30
Graco® SnugRide® Click Connect™ 30, 35
Graco® SnugRide® SnugLock™ 30, 35
Peg Perego® Primo Viaggio™
The Pivot Xpand stroller allows you to grow as your family grows. Add the adapter to fit up to TWO babies OR fit one baby and one toddler. Slide the top location up and install the adapter so your baby is closest to you. Adapter fits in either the top or bottom location and can be placed either forward-facing or parent-facing. Get all accessories and be able to use in up to 36 seat configurations.
63012254Pivot Xpand Stroller Second Seat (Percheron)$119.99Description
As your family grows, so can your stroller! Convert your Pivot Xpand Modular Stroller or Modular Travel System to a double with the Pivot Xpand Second Seat. No extra parts or tools are needed! Simply slide up the main seat attachment to create more room, ﬂip out the front seat attachment, and click on the seat, allowing 2 children to ride at once.
- Compatible With Evenﬂo Pivot Xpand Modular Travel System and Modular Stroller
- Converts To Double - Add this second toddler seat to transition your single stroller to a double
- No Extra Parts Or Tools Needed - Simply ﬂip out and slide up the integrated seat mounts to click on the second seat
- Holds Up To 55 lbs
- Multiple Conﬁgurations - Toddler seat easily converts to infant mode, cradling infant at a more comfortable angle – and both modes can be used forward-facing or parent-facing for ﬂexibility!