ADVANCED EPIC 4 Travel System with Sensorsafe (Blue Fog)
This item is currently not available.
The ADVANCED EPIC features SensorSafe™ technology for advanced safety. SensorSafe Technology works by alerting a caregiver that a child is present in the vehicle upon reaching their destination or if the chest clip becomes unbuckled during the trip. When a simple reminder can save a life, it just makes sense.
Peace of Mind:
Expiration: 6 years
Warranty: 90 days
Returns: 30 days
Why You’ll Love it
Innovation of epic proportions...
Awarded as one of The Best Strollers of 2016 by New York Family magazine, the SensorSafe Epic Travel System provides an easy transition from vehicle to stroller with some impressive safety features. The included infant car seat is nationally-recognized by safety advocates for use with low birth-weight babies and is integrated with SensorSafe Technology to remind you that your child is present in their car seat upon arrival. Additionally, the award-winning technology gives you an alert if your child becomes unbuckled during transit. The stroller has a unique design that is easy to maneuver and includes an extra-large storage basket for your travel essentials. This travel system also includes a convenient stay-in-car base that allows for easy transfer to-and-from your vehicle without waking a sleeping baby.
Awards include New York Family Magazine: Best Strollers of 2016, Fast Company: Top 10 Most Innovative Companies, JPMA Innovation Award, The Bump/Consumer Electronics Show: Most Innovative Product, and Pregnancy & Newborn Magazine: Top Gear award.
When a simple reminder can save a life, it just makes sense.
Child Specs (4-50lbs)
- Weight: 4-35 lbs. (1.8-15.8 kg)
- Height: 17-32 in. (43-81 cm)
- Fit: Top of child's head at least 25 mm (1 in.) below top of the seat back
- Age: From newborn to 5 years
- Weight: Up to 50 lbs. (22.6 kg.)
Product & Shipping Specs
- Dimensions: 42 W x 26.75 D x 43 H (inches)
- Package Width: 20.5 in.
- Package Weight: 42 lbs.
- Package Depth: 23 in.
- Package Height: 34 in.
At Evenflo, we continue to go above and beyond government testing standards for car seats.
- Side Impact Tested:Meets Evenflo’s proprietary side impact standards.
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard.
- FMVSS 213: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Child Restraint Systems
- FMVSS 302: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Flammability of Interior Materials
- CMVSS 302: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- CMVSS 213: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- Certified For Use In Aircraft: When used with the internal 5-point harness this restraint meets FAA Inversion requirements for airplane use.
- Evenflo Temperature Testing: All current Evenflo car seats are tested for product integrity at both high and low temperatures.
Use & Care
Use & Care
Read all instructions and warnings on the product, product labels, and instruction manuals before use. Consult your vehicle owner’s manual to determine proper placement of child restraint in your vehicle and familiarize yourself with your vehicle’s components.
- DO NOT lubricate or immerse in water any part of this child restraint, unless rinsing is permitted
- Plastic and metal parts may be wiped clean with mild soap and water and dried with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners or solvents.
- Take care not to damage any labels.
- The harness can be wiped clean with mild soap and water. Allow harness to air dry.
- Machine wash the seat pad separately in cold water, delicate cycle. Tumble dry 10 to 15 minutes on low heat.
- Periodically inspect and clean the restraint's crotch buckle of food, liquids, and other debris to ensure proper latching. Place the buckle in a cup of warm water and gently agitate the buckle back and forth. Press the red button several times while the buckle is in the water. Do not submerge the harness strap. To avoid damage to the buckle, do not clean the buckle with soap or detergents and do not use a lubricant.
Evenflo Epic4™ Travel System with Advanced LiteMax™ Infant Car Seat with SensorSafe™
The Epic4™ features SensorSafe™ technology for advanced safety. SensorSafe Technology works by alerting a caregiver that a child is present in the vehicle upon reaching their destination or if the chest clip becomes unbuckled during the trip. When a simple reminder can save a life, it just makes sense.