Pivot Travel System (Casual Grey)
Peace of Mind:
Expiration: 6 years
Warranty: 90 days
Returns: 30 days
Why You’ll Love it
Safety, Style, and Function.
This 3-in-1 stroller solution offers a versatile design that grows with your child. Infant mode offers both Car Seat Carrier and Carriage function. As your child grows the Pivot’s usefulness evolves to accommodate both forward – and rear-facing seated positioning.
Child Specs (4-50lbs)
- Weight: 4 - 35 lbs. (1.8 - 15.8 kg.)
- Height: 17 - 32 in. (43–81 cm.)
- Fit: Top of child’s head is at least 1 in. below the top of the child restraint seat back.
- Weight: Up to 50 lbs (22.6 kg)
Product & Shipping Specs
- Dimensions: 34.3 x 21.7 x 19.8
- Product Weight: 20.1 lbs.
- Package Width: 21.75"
- Package Weight: 43.6 LBS
- Package Depth: 19.625"
- Package Height: 34.875"
At Evenflo, we continue to go above and beyond government standards to provide car seats that are tested at 2X the Federal Crash Test Standard.
- Side Impact Tested: Meets or exceeds all applicable federal safety standards and Evenflo’s side impact standards.
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard.
- FMVSS 213: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Child Restraint Systems
- FMVSS 302: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Flammability of Interior Materials
- CMVSS 302: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- CMVSS 213: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- Certified For Use In Aircraft: When used with the internal 5-point harness this restraint meets FAA Inversion requirements for airplane use.
- Evenflo Temperature Testing: All current Evenflo car seats are tested for product integrity at both high and low temperatures.
Use & Care
Use & Care
Read all instructions and warnings on the product, product labels, and instruction manuals before use. Consult your vehicle owner’s manual to determine proper placement of child restraint in your vehicle and familiarize yourself with your vehicle’s components.
- DO NOT lubricate or immerse in water any part of this child restraint, unless rinsing is permitted
- Plastic and metal parts may be wiped clean with mild soap and water and dried with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners or solvents.
- Take care not to damage any labels.
- The harness can be wiped clean with mild soap and water. Allow harness to air dry.
- Machine wash the seat pad separately in cold water, delicate cycle. Tumble dry 10 to 15 minutes on low heat.
- Periodically inspect and clean the restraint's crotch buckle of food, liquids, and other debris to ensure proper latching. Place the buckle in a cup of warm water and gently agitate the buckle back and forth. Press the red button several times while the buckle is in the water. Do not submerge the harness strap. To avoid damage to the buckle, do not clean the buckle with soap or detergents and do not use a lubricant.
Features & Benefits
6 Modes of Use
The Pivot Travel System can be used in Carriage Mode, as a Frame Stroller with an Infant Seat, or as a Toddler Stroller
Large 3-panel Canopy
Provides shade and privacy
SafeMax Infant Car Seat
The SafeMax infant car seat includes premium comfort and safety features like a roll bar, upfront harness adjustment, cozy infant head support, and a mom-friendly handle provide an easy transfer from home to car.
Pro Series LiteMax Infant Car Seat
The Pro Series LiteMax Infant Car Seat comes equipped with advanced compression technology called Lyf+Guard. Lyf+Guard is made up of multiple layers of energy-absorbing materials designed to compress upon impact, helping to lower the risk of injury.
Allows you to keep a close eye on your little-one
Stroller includes harness covers for a comfortable ride
The Pivot Travel System has a convenient reversible carriage mode
Extra Large Storage Basket
with front and back access
Quick and Slim Fold
for easy transportation
Flex-hold Parent Cup holder
Removable Child Tray
Evenflo Pivot™ Modular Travel System with SafeMax™ Infant Car Seat Product TourThe Evenflo Pivot is a stylish travel system with three reversible modes. It features a Large, 3-panel canopy provides full coverage canopy, Cruiser tires and ergonomic handle offer a smooth ride and effortless handling. The included SafeMax Infant Car Seat features an Anti-rebound bar, limiting the amount of rebound movement experienced in a frontal impact and has been designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2x the federal crash test standard and tested to simulate a side impact event and rollover event.
6391700SafeMax Infant Car Seat Base (Compatible with SafeMax and LiteMax Infant Car Seats )$69.99Description
Our new Evenflo SafeZone™ Infant Car Seat Base pairs with the SafeMax™ Infant Car Seat. It is designed with your lifestyle in mind as an extra infant car seat base for second car convenience. The SafeZone™ Base is designed with an anti-rebound bar to absorb and dissipate crash forces.
- Anti-Rebound Bar: Designed to absorb and dissipate crash forces
- Belt-Lock Off: For easy and accurate install with the vehicle seat belt
- Adjustable Base: 4-Position adjustment dial and pendulum level indicator allows for proper installation
- SureSafe Installation: Advanced LATCH technology for a secure installation in seconds
- Accepts BOTH the SafeMax and LiteMax Infant Car Seats