Sibby™ Travel System with LiteMax 35 Infant Car Seat (Mineral Gray)
Give little legs a break..
Sibby Travel System features a ride-along board for siblings, sleek cruising tires, and a quick lift to fold design. Created with your whole family's comfort in mind.
Why you'll love itSibby Travel System features a ride-along board for siblings, sleek cruising tires, and a quick lift to fold design. Created with your whole family's comfort in mind.
As your child grows, you can give them the option to sit, ride or walk - and youll pat yourself on the back for not needing to buy a second stroller later!
Peace of Mind:
Expiration: 6 years
Warranty: 90 days
Returns: 30 days
Child Specs (4-50lbs)
- Weight: 4 - 35 lbs. (1.8 - 15.8 kg.)
- Height: 17 - 32 in. (43–81 cm.)
- Age: Up to approximately 1 year old
- Fit: The top of the child's head must be at least 1 inch below the top of the child restraint seat back.
- Weight: Up to 50 lbs.
- Age: From newborn to 5 years
Product & Shipping Specs
- Dimensions: 33.86 x 18.9 x 22.44 in.
- Product Weight: 27.6 (with infant car seat)
- Package Width: 18.875 in.
- Package Weight: 40 lbs.
- Package Depth: 23.25 in.
- Package Height: 33.5 in.
At Evenflo, we continue to go above and beyond government testing standards for car seats.
- Side Impact Tested:Meets Evenflo’s proprietary side impact standards.
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard.
- FMVSS 213: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Child Restraint Systems
- FMVSS 302: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Flammability of Interior Materials
- CMVSS 302: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- CMVSS 213: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- Certified For Use In Aircraft: When used with the internal 5-point harness this restraint meets FAA Inversion requirements for airplane use.
- Evenflo Temperature Testing: All current Evenflo car seats are tested for product integrity at both high and low temperatures.
Use & Care
Use & Care
Read all instructions and warnings on the product, product labels, and instruction manuals before use. Consult your vehicle owner’s manual to determine proper placement of child restraint in your vehicle and familiarize yourself with your vehicle’s components.
- DO NOT lubricate or immerse in water any part of this child restraint, unless rinsing is permitted
- Plastic and metal parts may be wiped clean with mild soap and water and dried with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners or solvents.
- Take care not to damage any labels.
- The harness can be wiped clean with mild soap and water. Allow harness to air dry.
- Machine wash the seat pad separately in cold water, delicate cycle. Tumble dry 10 to 15 minutes on low heat.
- Periodically inspect and clean the restraint's crotch buckle of food, liquids, and other debris to ensure proper latching. Place the buckle in a cup of warm water and gently agitate the buckle back and forth. Press the red button several times while the buckle is in the water. Do not submerge the harness strap. To avoid damage to the buckle, do not clean the buckle with soap or detergents and do not use a lubricant.
Features & Benefits
Allows two children to ride at the same time. Also removes easily for folding and storage
Adjustable Foot Rest
Adjustable 3-postion foot rest
Parent Cup Holder
Convenient Flex-hold parent cup holder keeps cups, bottles or cans secure
Features a quick fold allowing for easy storage or transportation with a slim profile
4 Harness Slots
Removable Head Pillow
Positionable head pillow provide extra comfort and support for proper head and body positioning– removable as child grows
Sport Style Handle Grips
Ergonomic handed grips provide all-day comfort and make steering a breeze
Oversized Store-It Basket
Stash essentials in the larger, under-seat storage basket
Up-Front Harness Adjustment
Evenflo Sibby™ Travel System with LiteMax™ 35 Infant Car Seat Product Tour
Give little legs a break with the Evenflo Sibby™ Travel System with LiteMax™ 35 Infant Car Seat. This fully featured travel system includes a unique ride-along board that allows a sibling easy on-and-off access to ride with or walk beside on a whim.