Maestro Sport Harness Booster Car Seat (Granite)
Cool kids sport in style...
The Evenﬂo® Maestro™ offers two modes of forward-facing use. Accommodating children 22-110 lbs, stage one has a 5-point harness for children at least 2 years old, and stage two allows you to use the vehicle belt as a high back booster for children at least 4 years old.
- 2 Modes - Converts to Booster: Forward-facing Harness to Belt-Positioning Booster supports children 22-110 lbs
- 5-Point Harness with 50 lb. Limit: Holds child's body safely and securely in car seat
- Up-Front Harness Adjust: Central, front access to harness adjuster provides an easy way to adjust child's harness for an accurate, snug fit
- Shoulder Belt Guide: Automatically positions the vehicle belt in the proper position for your child
Why you'll love it
Cool kids sport in style...
The Evenﬂo® Maestro™ Sport offers two modes of forward-facing use. Accommodating children 22-110 lbs, stage one has a 5-point harness for children at least 2 years old, and stage two allows you to use the vehicle belt as a high back booster for children at least 4 years old. The up-front harness adjustment is centralized, making it easy to properly tighten the harness. As they grow, the shoulder belt guide assists in positioning the vehicle's belt across your child's shoulder to provide optimal safety. Children appreciate the dual integrated cup holders to keep their snacks and drinks secure. The removable, machine-washable seat pad allows for easy cleanup of any messes. The Maestro™ is designed, engineered, tested and assembled in the United States.
Evenﬂo car seats have been tested above and beyond industry standards and undergo our rigorous side impact and dynamic rollover tests. Additionally, all car seats include live video installation support, giving you the tools and conﬁdence to securely and correctly install your car seat.
EXCELLENCE & VALUE:
Trusted by Millions of Families for Nearly a Century
Made in USA with US & Global Components
Peace of Mind:
Expiration: 6 years
Warranty: 90 days
Returns: 30 days
Child Specs (22-110lbs)
- Weight: 22 - 50 lbs. (10 - 22.6 kg.)
- Height: 28 - 50 in. (71 - 127 cm.)
- Age: At least two years of age
- Fit: The top of child's ears are at or below the top of the child restraint headrest.
SEAT BELT BOOSTER
- Weight: 40 - 110 lbs (18-49.8 kg.)
- Height: 44 – 57 in. (112-147 cm.)
- Age: At least four years of age
- Fit: Child’s ears are below top of child restraint headrest.
Product & Shipping Specs
- Dimensions: 19 W x 27.5 H x 17 D (inches)
- Product Weight: 9.6 lbs.
- Package Width: 19 in.
- Package Weight: 12.5 lbs.
- Package Depth: 19 in.
- Package Height: 29.5 in.
At Evenflo, we continue to go above and beyond government testing standards for car seats.
- Side Impact Tested:Meets Evenflo’s proprietary side impact standards.
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard.
- FMVSS 213: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Child Restraint Systems
- FMVSS 302: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Flammability of Interior Materials
- CMVSS 302: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- CMVSS 213: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- Certified For Use In Aircraft: When used with the internal 5-point harness this restraint meets FAA Inversion requirements for airplane use.
- Evenflo Temperature Testing: All current Evenflo car seats are tested for product integrity at both high and low temperatures.
Use & Care
Use & Care
Read all instructions and warnings on the product, product labels, and instruction manuals before use. Consult your vehicle owner’s manual to determine proper placement of child restraint in your vehicle and familiarize yourself with your vehicle’s components.
- DO NOT lubricate or immerse in water any part of this child restraint, unless rinsing is permitted
- Plastic and metal parts may be wiped clean with mild soap and water and dried with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners or solvents.
- Take care not to damage any labels.
- The harness can be wiped clean with mild soap and water. Allow harness to air dry.
- Machine wash the seat pad separately in cold water, delicate cycle. Tumble dry 10 to 15 minutes on low heat.
- Periodically inspect and clean the restraint's crotch buckle of food, liquids, and other debris to ensure proper latching. Place the buckle in a cup of warm water and gently agitate the buckle back and forth. Press the red button several times while the buckle is in the water. Do not submerge the harness strap. To avoid damage to the buckle, do not clean the buckle with soap or detergents and do not use a lubricant.
You might also like...
630427$42.99Car Seat Travel Bag & Storage Bag, Universal Fit (Black)$42.99Description
Let’s go! Traveling with a car seat has never been easier than with the Evenﬂo® Car Seat Travel & Storage Bag. The universal size ﬁts all Evenﬂo® car seats. Airline approved, this travel bag will protect your car seat from dirt, stains and damage while on-the-go.
- Protects Your Car Seat: From dirt, stains and damage while on-the-go
- Airline Approved: Protecting your car seat through your travels.
- Multiple Carrying Options: Hands-free, adjustable shoulder strap or padded carry handle
- Full-Length Zipper: For easy loading and unloading of car seat
630429$29.99Deluxe Car Backseat Organizer With Clear Pocket (Grey Melange)$29.99Description
The Evenflo® Deluxe Car Backseat Organizer features 6 easy-to-reach pockets for entertainment, drinks, tissues, toys and more. Adjustable straps quickly attach the organizer around the headrest, with a bottom band that secures it against the seat back. The clear pocket has a Velcro® closure and two insulated cup holders help keep drinks cold. A specially designed pocket provides easy access to tissues or wipes and 2 extra deep pockets provide additional storage. The organizer is made with durable materials to eliminate stretching and the waterproof backing protects the vehicle seat from spills and stains.
- Clear Pocket: With viewer window and Velcro®-top closure.
- Easy Installation: Adjustable top strap with buckle wraps around headrest and bottom elastic band keeps organizer against seat back. Universal design fits most vehicles.
- 2 Insulated Cupholders: Keep beverages cool.
- Tissue or Wipe Pocket: With Velcro®-top closure.
- 2 Extra-Deep Pockets: Hold toys or other essentials.
- Durable Materials: Are easy to wipe clean and won't stretch or shrink with extended use. Waterproof backing protects the vehicle seat from spills and stains.
630425$24.99Undermat Seat Protector For Car Seats And Boosters (Black)$24.99Description
Extend the life of your vehicle’s interior with an Evenﬂo® Undermat Seat Protector for Car Seats and Boosters. Designed to help protect your vehicle seats from indentations, scratches, and everyday wear and tear.
- Protects Your Car: Designed to help protect your vehicle seats from indentations, scratches and everyday wear and tear
- Safety: Tested and approved for use with all Evenﬂo® car seats and boosters
- Dual-Sided, Non-Slip Materials: Keep the protector securely in place and won’t interfere with proper car seat installation
- Great For Rear-Facing Children: Helps protect the back of your seat upholstery from feet scuffs and scratches
630422$12.99Car Window Cling Shades-2 Pack (Grey Chevron)$12.99Description
Evenflo® Car Window Cling Shades protect your child’s sensitive skin and eyes against harmful UV rays and sun glare. Forget suction cups! The strong, static cling attachment enables quick and secure installation, and the lightweight, reinforced frame makes re-positioning a breeze. Use in a horizontal or vertical orientation. Mesh screen reduces sun glare and helps keep your child cool, while maintaining driver visibility. Heavy-duty materials are easy to wipe clean, and are built to last through all seasons.