Evenflo Gold Revolve360 Rotational All-In-One Car Seat (Sapphire Blue)
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- here to help
- free shipping
Peace of Mind:
Returns: 30 days
that’s launching a revolution
Get ready for a major turning point in car seat innovation—introducing the Evenflo® Gold Revolve360™ Rotational All-in-One Car Seat. Once again, Evenflo is changing the game with a rotating car seat that makes getting your child in and out of the car a breeze. Designed to grow with your child, the Revolve360 offers 10 years of use, 3 modes, and the ease of one-time installation. Once you experience the bold moves, leading-edge safety, and premium Gold style, there’s really no turning back.
- BOLD MOVES: Innovative rotating car seat makes it easier than ever to get your child in and out of the car—no matter what kind of vehicle you have
- 360 DEGREES OF EASE: Install the Revolve360™ once and you’re done—the Sure360™ Safety Installation System with LockStrong™ and Tether360™ keeps it safe, secure and simple
- GROW WITH GOLD: Offers 10 years of use and 3 modes—Rear Facing (4 – 40 lb), Forward Facing (22 – 65 lb), and Booster (40 – 120 lb)
- ON-THE-GO RECLINE: Easily adjust your child’s seat for maximum comfort, without having to re-install the seat or bother your baby
- ACE THE INSTALL: Bead Level Indicator makes it easy to level the Revolve360 to achieve the safest, most accurate installation in all vehicle types
- GOLD STANDARD SAFETY: Side impact, temperature and rollover tested, as well as tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2x the federal crash test standard
- A LIFETIME OF CONFIDENCE: We’re so confident you’ll love the Revolve360, we back it with our Evenflo Gold Lifetime Warranty
GOLD STANDARD SAFETY: Side impact, temperature and rollover tested, as well as tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2x the federal crash test standard.
Install it just once and you’re done, thanks to the Sure360™ Safety Installation System, featuring the LockStrong™ bar, which pulls down to lock the car seat base into place and Tether360™, which helps keep the seat positioned and secure in the car.
This Car Seat is designed for use by children in both REAR-FACING and FORWARD-FACING mode, as well as in BOOSTER mode. To use this Car Seat properly, children MUST meet the size and age requirements shown below. In addition, Evenflo recommends consulting with your child’s physician before allowing your child to transition between modes.
REAR FACING CHILD REQUIREMENTS
• 4 - 40 lbs
• 17 - 40 in
• Top of child’s head is at least 1 inch or more below the top of the Car Seat Headrest or Shell
• Harness Straps must be adjusted to be AT or JUST BELOW child's shoulders.
FORWARD FACING HARNESS MODE CHILD REQUIREMENTS
• 22 - 65 lbs
• 28 - 49 in
• Tops of the child’s ears are at or below the top of the Car Seat headrest
• At least 2 years old
• Harness Straps must be adjusted to be AT or JUST ABOVE child's shoulders
• Make sure the Car Seat is in the UPRIGHT position
BOOSTER MODE CHILD REQUIREMENTS
• 40 - 120 lbs
• 44 - 57 in
• Tops of the child’s ears are at or below the top of the Booster Seat headrest
• At least 4 years old
• Child is mature enough to sit in the Booster Seat with the vehicle belts in proper position and not put the belts under their arm or behind their back.
Refer to Owner's Manual for more details on install, adjustments, warning, use and care.
Use & Care
- Be sure not to lubricate or immerse the LATCH/UAS connectors, the Buckle, or buckle for your car seat in water.
- You can wipe plastic and metal parts clean with mild soap and water and dried with a soft cloth. (Just be sure not to use abrasive cleaners or solvents and take care not to damage any labels.)
- The harness can be wiped clean with mild soap and water. Allow harness to air dry.
- Machine wash soft goods separately in cold water, delicate cycle, with NO CHLORINE BLEACH. (Be sure to remove the foam inserts from the headrest pad prior to washing.)
- Tumble dry soft goods 10 - 15 minutes on low heat and remove immediately.
- To protect the car seat from damage caused by weather, rodents, and other elements common to garages, the outdoors, and other storage locations, remove the seat pad and thoroughly clean the Car Seat and pad prior to storage. (Take care to clean in the areas where crumbs and other debris tend to accumulate.)