Evenflo Mother’s Day Sweepstakes
No Purchase Required to Enter or Win.
- Eligibility: The Evenflo Mother’s Day Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 U.S. (or D.C.), who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and non-employee workers of Evenflo Company, Inc. and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, and agents and those prize providers and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of this Sweepstakes or any of its materials, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
Sponsor: Evenflo Company, Inc.
Administrator: Evenflo Company, Inc.
- Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
- Promotion Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), May 14, 2023 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET May 14, 2023 (the "Promotion Period"). Pixlee’s submission platform is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
How to Enter:
To enter you will need a valid email address. If entering via a mobile device and using your wireless carrier’s network, standard data charges from your wireless carrier may apply.
There is one way to enter:
Online: During the Promotion Period, take the following actions:
Using the link provided here: https://www.pixlee.gallery/evenflopixleeturntodemo-mothersday, submit photos and/or videos featuring Evenflo gear. A valid email address is required to enter.
- The Submission must not include any private information of a third party such as name, address, phone number, or email address;
- The Submission must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
- The Submission may feature brand names or trademarks owned by Sponsor, which entrant has a limited license to use to create and upload a Submission in this Contest. Submission MUST NOT show, reference or mention brands competitive to those of Sponsor or it will be disqualified. Submission must not feature any other brands or trademarks not owned by Sponsor;
- The Submission must not disparage Sponsor, Administrator, or any other person or party affiliated with the promotion and administration of this Sweepstakes;
- The Submission must not contain material that Sponsor deems to be inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
- The Submission must not contain material that Sponsor deems to promote bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or to promote discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and
- The Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where Submission is created.
Permissions: Entrant must have permission from any recognizable individuals who appear in the Submission to use their names and likenesses in the Submission and to grant the rights set forth herein. Minors may only be included in the Submission if entrant is their parent or legal guardian. If requested, entrant must be able to provide such permissions or proof in a form acceptable to Sponsor.
By submitting a qualified Submission that conforms to all of the above requirements, you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
Entry Limit: Up to 1 entry per person during the Promotion Period, regardless of method or combination of methods of entry. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries using multiple/different email addresses, identities, Social Accounts, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address or for assigning the social media account. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Released Parties (as defined in Section 11, below) are not responsible for lost, late, unreceived, damaged, incomplete, invalid, un-intelligible, garbled, delayed or misdirected Submissions or failure to receive Submissions due to limitation of third-party social network platforms all of which will be void.
- Drawings: On or about May 15, 2023, Administrator will select the name of the potential winner in a random drawing of all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
Requirements of Potential Winners: Each potential winner must continue to comply with the Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential winner will be notified by email from an Evenflo.com email address and will be provided with all the instructions on how to claim the prize. The potential winner will be required to follow the instructions provided in the notification to claim the prize within 7 calendar days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent or forfeit the prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to take all the required steps or to provide any required information within the required time period, he/she may be disqualified and will forfeit the prize. In the event that a potential winner cannot be contacted, forfeits the prize, or is disqualified for any reason, an alternate winner will be selected through a second random drawing of all remaining eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
- Prizes: One prize of $300 will be issues via a gift card to Evenflo.com. The Gift Card will be emailed to the winner. Please allow 7 days for delivery of your prize.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, Submission, Instagram/Twitter/Facebook profile photo, likeness, prize information, city and state of residence, voice, any comments, testimonials or other feedback related to prize or Sweepstakes experience, whether written or oral, for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, outbreak of widespread illness, pandemic, or other similar occurrence, civic unrest, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Sweepstakes and, in its discretion, award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Evenflo Company, Inc., Pixlee Turnto, Emplifi, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, employees, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of each of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors or human error; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt, use, or misuse of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If, for any reason, an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio (Western Division) or the appropriate Ohio State Court located in Montgomery County, Ohio; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Ohio, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Ohio or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Ohio.
- Sponsor’s Use of Social Post Content: Submitting an entry to the Mother’s Day Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s consent to give Sponsor a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable, assignable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such Submission in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes. If requested, entrant will sign any documentation that may be required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights entrant is granting to use the Submission or any portion thereof.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Pixlee TurnTo or Emplifi.